Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
BC #2 has not been hit hard like he will be hit on Fridays game. Bell 21 BC 14

It's going to be a good game!

 

What makes you think that? He has been hit hard all season by many different teams. Not every carry is a 69 yarder to the house. Not to mention, he faced a hard hitting Bell County defense last year. I think he remembers everything he needs to remember about Bell County.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I don't think that he has seen a defense like Bell's all season.

 

I don't think Bell County has seen a RB as good as MacShara since they last saw him.......if he doesn't fumble twice this year........

 

I definitely know Bell County hasn't faced a defense like the one they will see on Friday.

 

First team to 21 wins, I bet.

I don't think Bell County has seen a RB as good as MacShara since they last saw him.......if he doesn't fumble twice this year........

 

I definitely know Bell County hasn't faced a defense like the one they will see on Friday.

 

First team to 21 wins, I bet.

 

To be fair I don't believe either team has seen a defense like they will Friday night (except for Bell with Alcoa the 1st game of the year). Both teams are well-coached and have explosive weapons. This game could very well come down to turnovers. It should be an excellent game!

I don't think that he has seen a defense like Bell's all season.

 

I don't think Bell has seen a Kid that Can run the ball like Rees!!!I could be wrong...I guess we will see Friday night...:thumb:

I don't think Bell has seen a Kid that Can run the ball like Rees!!!I could be wrong...I guess we will see Friday night...:thumb:

 

We sure saw one who played for Alcoa. Toney from Alcoa was better and faster.

For the the tailgate party so far we have the following. I'm trying to see how much food to buy. Super counts as 2 because I know he likes to eat. Who else? Everyone is invited!

 

Super (what about your jugger friends)

Sarr

Bellbobcats

PurplePride92

Rebelstat

Rebelroller

Rebel + 4 more

I don't think that he has seen a defense like Bell's all season.

 

I don't think Bell has seen a Defense like Boyle Co... all season...:cool:

We sure saw one who played for Alcoa. Toney from Alcoa was better and faster.

 

And Boyle Might Just Beat Alcoa...But I guess we will never know...:thumb:

For the the tailgate party so far we have the following. I'm trying to see how much food to buy. Super counts as 2 because I know he likes to eat. Who else? Everyone is invited!

 

Super (what about your jugger friends)

Sarr

Bellbobcats

PurplePride92

Rebelstat

Rebelroller

Rebel + 4 more

 

 

What about Titletownclown?His Kid is #83...Heck I might just jump in...:lol:

What about Titletownclown?His Kid is #83...Heck I might just jump in...:lol:

 

Your more than welcome AA! I just hope the weather is ok. Might be hard if it's freezing cold outside. Maybe Hot Chocolate will be a good thing for me to bring.

For the the tailgate party so far we have the following. I'm trying to see how much food to buy. Super counts as 2 because I know he likes to eat. Who else? Everyone is invited!

 

Super (what about your jugger friends)

Sarr

Bellbobcats

PurplePride92

Rebelstat

Rebelroller

Rebel + 4 more

 

So, can you mail me some food? Kind of like "Adam's Ribs" from Chicago in that MASH episode for Hawkeye? :D

So, can you mail me some food? Kind of like "Adam's Ribs" from Chicago in that MASH episode for Hawkeye? :D

 

Are you going to be there this week?

He did last year.

 

What was his number's last year in that game?

Are you going to be there this week?

 

I can't though Rebel has tried every trick in the book to get me to come in. This is his last big attempt I think. :lol:

 

I hate to not see the game but I just can't get away right now for that kind of trip. Should be a great one. :thumb:

So, can you mail me some food? Kind of like "Adam's Ribs" from Chicago in that MASH episode for Hawkeye? :D

 

Hatz...Greyhound is having a special rate this week. What ya say?:D This is the week to follow your feet back home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.