Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Still planning on pitching up the White EZ-UP tent in the parking lot behind the goalpost. (somewhere in that area). Everyone is welcome. I just hope the weather is not that cold. My goal is to set up around 5:00 to 5:30. Looking forward to seeing new faces and old friends. :thumb:

 

Do you need me to bring anything Rebel? I also have a EZ-UP tent if you need it. :dancingpa

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need me to bring anything Rebel? I also have a EZ-UP tent if you need it. :dancingpa

 

I went by Subway today and ordered 2 Party Platters. I'll buy all the drinks tomorrow. RR if you can bring some chips, plates, and napkins that should do it. The big guy is bringing cookies, a table and his corn hole game. I can't think of anything else we need. I have white ez-up with side walls to keep the cold wind down.

 

Everyone is welcome, just might need to bring yourself a chair if you want to sit down. See ya tomorrow!

 

I will be sitting up around 5;00 TO 5;30 in the parking lot behind the goalpost somewhere. Look for the white e-z up tent.

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!

Its a tail gate party,so I'm sitting on my tailgate.

 

 

 

 

Of my pickup.:lol:

Hope everyone has had a terrific thanksgiving.

 

 

Now CATS players and fans:Lets go to WAR

Edited by bellbobcats
wanted a bigger size, but couldn't get it

  • Author

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has had a terrific thanksgiving.

 

 

Now CATS players and fans:Lets go to WAR

 

Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt

 

I like that one better Commander

LEAVE NO DOUBT

I like that one better Commander

LEAVE NO DOUBT

 

 

That has been Bell County's motto all year long and that is what was said tonight after practice. Good luck Bobcats and I hope everyone has a safe travel to and from.

WYMT pregame show tonight mentioned that Boyle County has not lost a home playoff game since the late nineties!?? Is that right!?? They also noted that the loss was to Bourbon County.....head Coach Dudley Hilton! Interesting!

Edited by TomLandry
add word

Is Boyle co's football field at the high school?

Is Boyle co's football field at the high school?

 

Yes

I went by Subway today and ordered 2 Party Platters. I'll buy all the drinks tomorrow. RR if you can bring some chips, plates, and napkins that should do it. The big guy is bringing cookies, a table and his corn hole game. I can't think of anything else we need. I have white ez-up with side walls to keep the cold wind down.

 

Everyone is welcome, just might need to bring yourself a chair if you want to sit down. See ya tomorrow!

 

I will be sitting up around 5;00 TO 5;30 in the parking lot behind the goalpost somewhere. Look for the white e-z up tent.

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!

 

I'm REALLY hoping to get there! I played for Coach Goldsmith and was Boone's QB coach 2 years ago. I used to be at Lex Cath but am at Lawrence Co now. We had Thanksgiving with my family today and my wife's family is all in Lexington. Her sister just bought a huge 150 acre farm in Jessamine Co and they are having Thanksgiving with her family tomorrow at 4:00. I'm trying my best to slide out of there and get over to Danville. If I do I'd love to meet some of you that I've seen posting for several years now. Best 2 teams in 4A IMO. I'd love to see it! I think Boyle comes out the winner. Bell is very physical. Both teams have speed. I think in the end Bell puts the ball on the ground too much. I'm excited and hope both teams have a great game. Best of luck on your travels Bell I hope you guys represent. In my heart as much as I love the kids from Eastern KY I hope to see Boone, Coach G, Coach Hester and the rest of the Boyle Co team win it all! Coach Goldsmith will always be my coach and Boonie will always feel like one of my own!

  • Author

24 hours from now some of us will be happy and some will be sad........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm REALLY hoping to get there! I played for Coach Goldsmith and was Boone's QB coach 2 years ago. I used to be at Lex Cath but am at Lawrence Co now. We had Thanksgiving with my family today and my wife's family is all in Lexington. Her sister just bought a huge 150 acre farm in Jessamine Co and they are having Thanksgiving with her family tomorrow at 4:00. I'm trying my best to slide out of there and get over to Danville. If I do I'd love to meet some of you that I've seen posting for several years now. Best 2 teams in 4A IMO. I'd love to see it! I think Boyle comes out the winner. Bell is very physical. Both teams have speed. I think in the end Bell puts the ball on the ground too much. I'm excited and hope both teams have a great game. Best of luck on your travels Bell I hope you guys represent. In my heart as much as I love the kids from Eastern KY I hope to see Boone, Coach G, Coach Hester and the rest of the Boyle Co team win it all! Coach Goldsmith will always be my coach and Boonie will always feel like one of my own!

 

Looking forward to meeting new friends Stick. Have a safe trip and make sure to stop by to eat, drink or chat. Glad to have you tomorrow. :thumb:

Rebel,you might want to add one more to your list,I could be bringing a Bell Co. fan with me to the tailgating party.Had not had the chance to talk with any of my juggers friends as yet,may get to later.Talk more later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.