Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I too am watching the Lawrence County game. I haven't got to see Bell County play this year so I'm liking this. The boys from Bell County look tenacious on defense. :thumb:

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the the tailgate party so far we have the following. I'm trying to see how much food to buy. Super counts as 2 because I know he likes to eat. Who else? Everyone is invited!

 

Super (what about your jugger friends)

Sarr

Bellbobcats

PurplePride92

Rebelstat

Rebelroller

Rebel + 4 more

 

Rebel,if you need help with the food,you just tell me or PM me of what to bring.I would be more then happy to do it,again I be off from work this Firday which will free me up for this great event.BTW,I have been on a diet,my weight now is 205,so between Thanksgiving and this event I have more room to eat.lol

Well you all stubbled onto our on-demand what do you think about our "little Bobcats?"

Rebel,if you need help with the food,you just tell me or PM me of what to bring.I would be more then happy to do it,again I be off from work this Firday which will free me up for this great event.BTW,I have been on a diet,my weight now is 205,so between Thanksgiving and this event I have more room to eat.lol

 

Super just bring yourself!

  • Author

Anybody else hear about the video taping shenanigans at the Boyle County practice today?

 

Unbelievable.

Anybody else hear about the video taping shenanigans at the Boyle County practice today?

 

Unbelievable.

 

No what happened?

Edited by GIVE HIM 6-TD
mispelled

Super just bring yourself!

 

I can do that. See you Friday and the rest of the gang.:thumb:

  • Author

It was a joke on the coaches, nevermind.

It was a joke on the coaches, nevermind.

 

OMG already called Dudley and he is calling all the assistants and then they are calling all the boosters to see who did this without authorization.....cancelled the rally and bonfire to deal with it!!! What a distraction at a time like this! This is NOT Bell Co. football.......:ohbrother:

OMG already called Dudley and he is calling all the assistants and then they are calling all the boosters to see who did this without authorization.....cancelled the rally and bonfire to deal with it!!! What a distraction at a time like this! This is NOT Bell Co. football.......:ohbrother:

:banana:GOTCHA BACK!!!:banana:

Well you all stubbled onto our on-demand what do you think about our "little Bobcats?"

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

 

 

Looks like a cold one Friday night. :bunny:

:popcorn::popcorn:

 

 

Looks like a cold one Friday night. :bunny:

 

It sure looks that way.

  • Author

I wish I could have been there to see the joke take place. I bet it was pretty funny. After it was realized to be a joke, that is.

 

I can't wait until Friday................

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.