Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This may be the best game of the night. Very good defense and hard hitting. Which B.C. is going to win? I'm going with Bell Co. in a tight game. 21-14.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebels get revenge 28-24.

I also have a set of corn hole boards,if you think we need another set, I can bring them,just let me know.I will be off from work this Friday,so I can come early if needed.

 

Same here Rebel. I also have a set of corn hole if needed. :dancingpa

Rebels get revenge 28-24.

 

A different season. Can't be revenge.

BC #2 has not been hit hard like he will be hit on Fridays game. Bell 21 BC 14

It's going to be a good game!

I need to plan on how many will be attending the tailgate party? Right now I'm looking at 5'ish (depending on the weather) in the parking lot behind the goalpost under a white ez-up tent. I need to make sure we have enough food and drinks. Everyone is welcome to come!

 

I just found out my daughter is coming home from college on Friday. So the wife has planned the Thanksgiven dinner at noon. Supper was out of the question.

BC #2 has not been hit hard like he will be hit on Fridays game. Bell 21 BC 14

It's going to be a good game!

 

This kid is as tough as nails, I saw him take some good hits friday against Lex Cath. I don't think that will have much effect on Mc Shara. Also, as quick as he is, not too many people have time to square up and put a big lick on him, if they do the only thing they will hit is air.:D

This kid is as tough as nails, I saw him take some good hits friday against Lex Cath. I don't think that will have much effect on Mc Shara. Also, as quick as he is, not too many people have time to square up and put a big lick on him, if they do the only thing they will hit is air.:D

 

I don't think that he has seen a defense like Bell's all season.

Going with Bell in this one 21-17. Bell OL controls the game!

I need to plan on how many will be attending the tailgate party? Right now I'm looking at 5'ish (depending on the weather) in the parking lot behind the goalpost under a white ez-up tent. I need to make sure we have enough food and drinks. Everyone is welcome to come!

 

I just found out my daughter is coming home from college on Friday. So the wife has planned the Thanksgiven dinner at noon. Supper was out of the question.

 

I will be there. Do you need me to bring a set of corn hole? I also have a ez-up tent if you need me to bring it? Just let me know.:thumb:

I don't think that he has seen a defense like Bell's all season.

 

He did last year.

Oh man What a game this will be! My sister in law lives 5 min. from the field. I can see it now, a sea of black and gold, and blue and white! Danville is the football capital of KY. I've been to several big games at Bell and Boyle. I get chills thinking of this one. I am a BLACKBEAR fan from Harlan. We aspire to have a program like these 2. I am not going to make a prediction, but a statement. If your team is out of the playoffs go to this game. You wont be disappointed. This is a FOOTBALL FANS PARADISE! Good luck to both teams.

The physical play of Bell Co. will take over the game in the 4th.

Bell Co. -28

Boyle Co-20

 

I think it will be the other way around. Boyle's physical play will shine all game. Bell Co seen it last year when Boyle should have beat them. I know

they didn't, but a 15-13 game with Boyle turning it over numerous times made it a closer game than what it ended up being. I know Bell had some forced turnovers but Boyle had some unforced ones that was costly.

I do think it will be a close game, but this time Boyle will prevail because of it physical defense and offense. GO REBELS !!!!:banana::banana::banana::thumb:

98 hours and 36 minutes till kickoff.:clap::clap::clap::dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.