Everything posted by oldman75
-
Lincoln County 2011
I know some of you will not like this but it is true. Lincoln needs a new Head Coach. If Settles don't do something this year I think he will be gone. This Class will have 4 years with his system. So lets see what he does with it this year.
-
Boyle County Will Honor Tamme and Leffew
Congrats to both Jacob and Travis :ylsuper:
-
Trimble County's Cameron Adamski signs with Campbellsville University
Congrats to him and his family.
-
Thacker of Rockcastle to play for Campbellsville
Congratulation to him and his family.
-
Lincoln County/Clay County Playoff Predictions
Lincoln's D has got to have it's best game of the year this week and the O-Line needs to dominated the line of scrimmage if they do this it will be a good game with Lincoln on top, If not a long night. Good luck boys. GO BIG L
-
Lincoln County 28 Garrard County 8
This was a good win for Lincoln! If we can dominated the line of scrimmage next week its a big W. Good luck boys.
-
Mercer County/Harlan County Playoff Game 1 Predictions
Harlan wins this one
-
Garrard County vs Lincoln County Predictions!
Lincoln I hope !!!!!!
-
Lincoln County 30 Mercer County 7
#32 is the fullback and a great kid, but #7 and #5 have better hands and more speed so why not use them more for that? but I will say #32 has a heart like no other and will bring the wood to you ever time, I'm not trying to taking anything away from him at all he is a great team player. And that play worked great but we don't use it like we should, I think we only used it one time last Friday. And the QB thing why did it take that long to make that change?? Not taking anything away from #5 he did a good job at QB, He also is a great team player. As a mater of fact I spoke with Austin's (#5) dad and he said that "he would play anywhere, what ever the coach asked him to do, he don't care, he just wonts to do what's best for the team". He also said "Austin was OK with the switch he loves running and catching the ball and making big plays". If #4 ,#5, #7 and #32 could get help from the line like they did last week, Lincoln will score points, if not it don't mater who's in the backfield or at QB. And I think #54 will be back at center next week. Those moves were because of some sickness. I also do think if #54 is not getting the job done next Friday he will be out.
-
Lincoln County 30 Mercer County 7
Good job Lincoln, I wish Lincoln would use #5 more. They only had two pass to him all night, one was not catchable the other pass to him went for 25 or 30 yards, If the ball had been better throne ball it would have been a TD. They could also use him in the backfield, With the one two punch.(#7 and #5) Or have #5 or #7 coming out of the backfield for a pass. I think if the coaching staff can get it together Lincoln will be fine....
-
Lincoln County / Southwestern Predictions
I will take Lincoln.
-
Mercer County @ Boyle County Predictions
Boyle wins big !
-
Lincoln County @ Washington County
Who wins and why?
-
Rockcastle County 32 Lincoln County 27
Good job boys.
-
Madison Southern/Lincoln County Predictions
I will go with Lincoln. L.C. 30 M.S. 14
-
Lincoln County/Rowan County Predictions
I think Lincoln will win this one.
-
Lincoln County 2010
Lincoln had 7 on 7 with Danville last week and look good. I was also told today that the Alcorn kid will be back this season, this will help the run game big time.
-
Will Dunn ruled Ineligible by KHSAA
Lincoln would love that!!!
-
Lincoln County 2010
2010 Lincoln Co Schedule Aug 27 Rowan Co (Death Valley Bowl) Sept 3 @ Madison Southern Sept 10 Rockcastle CO Sept 17 @ Washington CO Sept 24 @ Southwestern (District Game) Oct 1 @ Pulaski CO (District Game) Oct 8 Meade CO Oct 15 Mercer Co (District Game) Oct 22 South Laurel (District Game) Oct 29 @ Garrard Co Also 9 JV Games and 9 Freshman Games
-
Lincoln County 2010
It wasn't just the Qb what about the person that was supposed to be on the other end of those balls? Dropped balls and not where they were supposed to be. Lets not blame everything on the QB.
-
Danville's Will Dunn transfer to Boyle County
What's the update on this? Does he get to play for Boyle?
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
BC #2 has not been hit hard like he will be hit on Fridays game. Bell 21 BC 14 It's going to be a good game!
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
Boyle County wins big
-
3A Powell County/Garrard County Predictions
GC 24 PC 7
-
Lincoln County 14 Garrard County 7
eagle97 you have had nothing good to say about Lincoln all year. You said that it would be another 1-9 well it is a 2-8 you dog players and coaches, if you don't like them stay away don't go to a game. Go root for Somerset and Robbie L. Lincoln will be fine it will have about 13 seniors next year.