Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Madison Southern/Lincoln County Predictions

Who will win? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Madison Southern
      21%
    • Lincoln County
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one?

 

I'm gonna say the Eagles in a tight one.

 

M.S. 27

 

Lincoln Co. 22

I will go with Lincoln.

 

L.C. 30

 

M.S. 14

Lincoln Co. 21-14.

  • Author

I know this isn't the highlight game of the week, but this really is a big game for both programs. Lincoln Co. and Madison Southern both have way higher expectations than what the results have showed the last few years. I could remember that if this game took place 4 or 5 years ago this would have been a huge match-up. Both of these teams need some excitement and I hope the Eagles come out on top. Come on folks, lets get a little chatter going on here!

I will say Lincoln will win by at least 3 TD's. They put up a fight against a pretty good Rowan team but Madison Southern wasn't able to do anything against West Jessamine.

Lincoln will win easily. Madison Southern is the worst Big school(4-6A) in the state.

I'll go with Lincoln by 14.

  • Author
Lincoln will win easily. Madison Southern is the worst Big school(4-6A) in the state.

 

SARR, while I respect your opinion I don't really think this is a totally true statement. It is true that the wins have not been there, but in the last five year there have been two D-1 player come out of this program (Luke Stocker starting TE at UT, Rico Brown WR at WKU) and Robert Dees who is the starting strong safety at EKU. I do take exception to that statement, because there have been programs to never get D-1 players coming through their program. Southern should win more games, but I'll also say in this programs defense that the support even when they have had good teams has never really been there.

 

I'll stick to my prediction

 

MSHS 27

 

Lincoln 22

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.