Madison Southern/Lincoln County Predictions

BIG_BALLIN

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Madison Southern
    • Lincoln County

I know this isn't the highlight game of the week, but this really is a big game for both programs. Lincoln Co. and Madison Southern both have way higher expectations than what the results have showed the last few years. I could remember that if this game took place 4 or 5 years ago this would have been a huge match-up. Both of these teams need some excitement and I hope the Eagles come out on top. Come on folks, lets get a little chatter going on here!

Lincoln will win easily. Madison Southern is the worst Big school(4-6A) in the state.

SARR, while I respect your opinion I don't really think this is a totally true statement. It is true that the wins have not been there, but in the last five year there have been two D-1 player come out of this program (Luke Stocker starting TE at UT, Rico Brown WR at WKU) and Robert Dees who is the starting strong safety at EKU. I do take exception to that statement, because there have been programs to never get D-1 players coming through their program. Southern should win more games, but I'll also say in this programs defense that the support even when they have had good teams has never really been there.

I'll stick to my prediction

MSHS 27

Lincoln 22