Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 2011

Featured Replies

What does Lincoln County need to do to improve in
2011?
What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I know some of you will not like this but it is true. Lincoln needs a new Head Coach. If Settles don't do something this year I think he will be gone. This Class will have 4 years with his system. So lets see what he does with it this year.

I can't imagine that Coach Settle's would be fired over wins and losses but I could be wrong....I have been many times in the past. The people he answers to (not fans and parents, and I'm not saying that fans and parents are upset with him because I don't know) are happy with what he is doing.

 

Here's the 2011 schedule:

 

Aug 19 Danville Home 6:00pm PBK Bank Death Valley Bowl

Aug 27 Anderson County Away 5:30pm Bob Allen Pigskin Classic Bowl

Sept 2 Washington County Away 7:30pm

Sept 9 Garrard County Home 7:30pm

Sept 16 Wayne County Home 7:30pm

Sept 23 Pulaski County Home 7:30pm

Sept 30 Madison Southern Away 7:30pm

Oct 7 South Laurel Away 7:30pm

Oct 14 Southwestern Home 7:30pm

Oct 21 North Laurel Away 7:30pm

Oct 28 Open Date

Edited by Mr.Network

The Patriots will be fine in 2011. Maybe the only ones griping are last years senior parents. They got better as the season went on last year. The main reason they got better was because they put Otto at quarterback and moved Hines (should have been done earlier). Otto is back this year, along with some returning linemen and Deon Shanon in the backfield. A very tough early season schedule should get the team ready for the district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.