Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County/Harlan County Playoff Game 1 Predictions

Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Harlan County
      75%
    • Mercer County
      25%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So what are your thoughts on this one? The Titans travel to Harlan, long trip and could be a long night. What do you think?

How long of a drive is this actually...just curious as I don't know where Mercer County is located???

Harrodsburg.

I'd guess about two and a half hours.

Harlan wins this one

Harlan Co. BIG!!!!!

Harlan names the score.

Actually I think Mercer will win this one. They have had alot of injuries and I think they have got some players back. Common opponent would be Pulaski Co. Pulaski beat Harlan Co. 40-7 and beat Mercer Co. 47-24 . SO with that said i'm going with Mercer Co in a close one 17-14. I think Mercers district might sweep the other district.

Edited by BLATZ
wasn't done

I think Mercer has a shot, they have just struggled to stop anyone. Hopefully Mercer gets some of the injured back. I am sure they bye week came at a good time for them.

Actually I think Mercer will win this one. They have had alot of injuries and I think they have got some players back. Common opponent would be Pulaski Co. Pulaski beat Harlan Co. 40-7 and beat Mercer Co. 47-24 . SO with that said i'm going with Mercer Co in a close one 17-14. I think Mercers district might sweep the other district.

 

I agree with this assessment however it depends on how well Mercer practices and has been practicing and the attitude of their players. Some have already checked out mentally but I do believe they are good enough to win this game.

 

Is James Johnson going to play?

 

 

It's at least a 3 hour trip by bus.

I am not sure how many and excatly who Mercer has back or will have back this week, but I do know they worked all week on fundumentals and I think alittle hope is there. I thought they actually played real well against Pulaski after being shut down by Lincoln the week before. I wish all 4 district teams Good Luck this week and Hope all the Luck comes District 7's way!

Actually I think Mercer will win this one. They have had alot of injuries and I think they have got some players back. Common opponent would be Pulaski Co. Pulaski beat Harlan Co. 40-7 and beat Mercer Co. 47-24 . SO with that said i'm going with Mercer Co in a close one 17-14. I think Mercers district might sweep the other district.

 

HC is not the same team that lost to Pulaski in the season opener. Coach Parkey will have his boys ready. Plus they have a bad season edning 35-0 loss in their mouth. I like HC in this one 34-13.

HC is not the same team that lost to Pulaski in the season opener. Coach Parkey will have his boys ready. Plus they have a bad season edning 35-0 loss in their mouth. I like HC in this one 34-13.

 

I think that you mean Coach Larkey.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.