Everything posted by BlackBearDenMother
-
Sheldon Clark's Channing Smith to Pikeville College
Congrats and good luck to Channing!
-
Simon Kenton's Austin Baldwin to Pikevillle
Congrats to Austin...sounds like Pikeville is getting some great players!
-
Harlan County High School's Jordan Calton, DE, #87, going to Pikeville...
Jordan officially signs with Pikeville College tomorrow at the Harlan County High School at 2 p.m. I am so proud of him!!!
-
Courier - Journal All State Team
Congrats to the boys from Harlan County... Jordan Calton, #87, Defensive Line Honorable Mention Brian Owens, #54, Defensive Line Honorable Mention We'll miss you next year guys!!!
-
All Mountain Team Released
Congrats to the Harlan County Boys... Jordan Calton, Denfensive Team Brian Owens, Defensive Team Jordy Brewer, Defensive Team Marcus McMillian, 2nd Team, RB O-line Second Team - Jesse Hensley, Alex Haywood, Travis Fields, Michael Smith, D.J. Brock Dylan Smith, Honorable Mention, RB 5A Coach of the Year - Tom Larkey Congrats to all the other boys as well...Great job guys!!!
-
2011 Border Bowl
Jordan Calton from Harlan County will be on the team this year.
-
Bell County Football: Who Can Replace Dudley Hilton?
He accepted the head coaching position yesterday at Pikeville College.
-
Highlands 34 Harlan County 6
Great game from Highlands as we expected. Congrats and good luck next week...hope and expect you win the state championship. I met a trio of Highlands BGP posters outside the entrance gate...very nice guys and glad I got to meet you. I hope everyone enjoyed their trip to Harlan County! I'm so proud of our Bears. They have nothing to hang their heads about. They have come a long way in a short time. District and Regional Champs is nothing to sneeze at. Get in the weight room this year and work hard. We'll be waiting in the stands in 2011 to see our Bears once again!!!
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Good Luck tonight to the Bobcats!!!
-
$1,000,000 Donation for Harlan County Coal Miners Memorial Stadium!
We play at the old Cawood High School football field right now.
-
$1,000,000 Donation for Harlan County Coal Miners Memorial Stadium!
Yes, Bear Paw...definitely an AWESOME day in good ole Harlan County!!!
-
Harlan County 35 Pulaski County 21
Awesome game by the Bears tonight! The "Filthy Animals" were even filthier than usual. What an amazing bunch of seniors we have...way to lead the team to victory tonight boys. Congrats to all the boys - awesome effort by all! Congrats to all the coaches...our boys were well prepared tonight. 2010 REGIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
-
Ryle QB Conner Hempel to appear on Season 2 of the reality show, THE RIDE!
I watched it and enjoyed it very much. I hope he continues to do well in this competition...seems like a great kid.
-
Whitley County Colonels at Harlan County Black Bears Round 2 on 11-12-2010.
Good luck to the Bears tonight, especially to the seniors. This could be their last game if they don't come out with fire. I believe the Bears are ready for the Colonels and will win by at least 2 TDs. GO BEARS!!! :clap:
-
Harlan County 50 Mercer County 13
Great job Bears.....we're so proud of you all! Can't wait to see the rematch against the Colonels next week. GOOOOOOoooooOO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Mercer County/Harlan County Playoff Game 1 Predictions
How long of a drive is this actually...just curious as I don't know where Mercer County is located???
-
Clay County at Harlan County 10-22-2010. Who wins District Championship?
It's game day, FINALLY! I can't wait until kickoff tonight. Bring it!!!!!!!!
-
Clay County at Harlan County 10-22-2010. Who wins District Championship?
The Bears are focused on this game and want this district title very badly, especially the seniors. GO BEARS!!!!
-
Harlan County 50 Perry County 7
I am so proud of all our boys. We have had player after player step up and fill in with all the injuries. The "Filthy Animals" were ROCKIN' last night. They were playing beastly, hard hitting, smash mouth football and I loved every single minute of it. PCCs defense on the other hand couldn't stop our offense. Our boys ran it up the middle over and over and over last night. I was smiling when I left the field last night and I was smiling when I got up this morning. SOOOOOOOOO PROUD IS THIS MOMMY BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Clay County/Perry Central predictions
I'm picking Clay Co. in this one by 10.
-
"Boys of Fall"
They started off our homecoming playing that song in the background and it was great for that....had all us senior mom's teared up for sure.
-
"Boys of Fall"
What channel did you see this on?
-
Harlan County 39 Letcher County Central 8
Coach Larkey is fantastic; no doubt about it! I would also like to say that our defensive coordinator, Coach Canady, does a fantastic job of having our "filthy animal" defense ready each week. The defense played awesome against Letcher. Letcher's QB didn't get anything. The defense was all over him each and every play. Now the Bears are traveling to North Laurel for another district matchup............GO BEARS!!!
-
Harlan County 39 Letcher County Central 8
The Bears definitely mauled the Cougars...it was total domination. Great game Black Bears!!!
-
Harlan County/Letcher County Central Predictions
I can't wait to see the Bears play the Cougars tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BEARS!