Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Boys of Fall"

Featured Replies

Cool song. Great video. But, it falls short as a football anthem.

 

Each time I hear it in a high school football stadium, it misses the mark. Not exactly the genre for pregame music.

 

Just my opinion.

 

Now back to regular programming.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works for post game though...

 

Thunderstruck is the way to go for pre-game!

It works for post game though...

 

Thunderstruck is the way to go for pre-game!

:thumb:

I wouldn't think of using it to get all fired up just before a game. I don't think that Chesney meant it as that type of song. I do love the song though, if that one doesn't get some emotions going about not just football,h.s. sports in general then you just are not a sports fan and/or never have been around it.

I wouldn't think of using it to get all fired up just before a game. I don't think that Chesney meant it as that type of song. I do love the song though, if that one doesn't get some emotions going about not just football,h.s. sports in general then you just are not a sports fan and/or never have been around it.

 

Agreed. :thumb:

I like the hour-long documentary much better than the song.

 

Almost makes me want to strap on the pads and play for Bill Curry.

^ I haven't watched the documentary on it. Should thhey run it again I'll try and catch it.

It works for post game though...

 

Thunderstruck is the way to go for pre-game![/QUOTE]

 

Couldn't agree more!!

It works for post game though...

 

Thunderstruck is the way to go for pre-game!

 

Great choice. I would add "Enter Sandman" by Mettalica as well!

Remember the Name, clean version or instrumental, gets your blood pumping, too.

I like the hour-long documentary much better than the song.

 

Almost makes me want to strap on the pads and play for Bill Curry.

 

I agree, Curry was very motivational. Great documentary that I will keep on my dvr for a while.

Great choice. I would add "Enter Sandman" by Mettalica as well!

 

My personal favorite! The intro is absolutely spine-tingling.

I agree, Curry was very motivational. Great documentary that I will keep on my dvr for a while.

 

What channel did you see this on?

We knockin heads off by Lil John...lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.