Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Border Bowl

Featured Replies

Does anyone know when the rosters will be announced? I always enjoy attending this all-star game.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be anytime. They had to have final nominations in last week at the latest.

  • Author
Should be anytime. They had to have final nominations in last week at the latest.

 

Thank you, look forward to seeing them come out.

Dudley Hilton was supposed to be Head Coach. I would not think he will be able to now since he is a NAIA coach.

Dudley Hilton was supposed to be Head Coach. I would not think he will be able to now since he is a NAIA coach.

 

Talked with Dudley on Sunday after the Best of the Bluegrass game and he said he is indeed coaching the Boarder Bowl this year.

Talked with Dudley on Sunday after the Best of the Bluegrass game and he said he is indeed coaching the Boarder Bowl this year.

 

WOW. I would have thought there would be an NAIA rule against it. I bet the head coaches from U Cumberlands, Union, Gtown, Cville will all be wanting to coach next year.

  • Author

I have heard the rosters will be announced sometime this week.

Hopefully someone will post them.

I know two local kids will be on the team. Evan Wright of Frankfort and Wesley Watkins of Franklin County.

  • Author
I know two local kids will be on the team. Evan Wright of Frankfort and Wesley Watkins of Franklin County.

 

Congrats to these two and way to represent Frankfort.

Congrats to these two and way to represent Frankfort.

 

Absolutely. :dancingpa

When is the game played?

Mike Sherrard from Scott will be on the roster.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.