Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      85%
    • Bourbon County
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle County(10-0) will host Bourbon County(5-5) at Rebel Stadium Friday night to begin their journey to the state championship. Boyle County coming over a huge win over Christian County 21-0 and Bourbon County coming off a win over Paris 33-19. It's hard to come away from Rebel Stadium with a win. Boyle County will win this one. Go Rebs! :thumb:

 

Thoughts? :popcorn:

  • Replies 105
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if the Colonel's coaches will remind them of the '97 playoff upset of undefeated Boyle by the Bourbon team?

Wonder if the Colonel's coaches will remind them of the '97 playoff upset of undefeated Boyle by the Bourbon team?

 

It won't matter,at least not this Boyle Co. team.But I know were you're coming from.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boyle by as much as they want it to be

Boyle County avenges that loss in 97. Let's go Rebels, everyone is 0-0 now and it's a new season. Just keep doing what you do and we'll be fine.

  • Author
It won't matter,at least not this Boyle Co. team.But I know were you're coming from.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm with you on this one. It just will not happen. Boyle County wins this one by a blowout. :thumb:

Rebels in a blowout. 56-0.

  • Author

Perhaps maybe anyone who voted for Bourbon County to win want to explain why they will? :popcorn:

I think those who voted for Bourbon Co. are the fans from Bourbon Co. and they're just want to support their team and want their team to win just like us Boyle Co fans will do the same.So I have no problem with that.

I think those who voted for Bourbon Co. are the fans from Bourbon Co. and they're just want to support their team and want their team to win just like us Boyle Co fans will do the same.So I have no problem with that.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
I think those who voted for Bourbon Co. are the fans from Bourbon Co. and they're just want to support their team and want their team to win just like us Boyle Co fans will do the same.So I have no problem with that.

 

Is that why you gave another team a vote against Boyle County? If my memory serves me correct. :lol:

  • Author
I think those who voted for Bourbon Co. are the fans from Bourbon Co. and they're just want to support their team and want their team to win just like us Boyle Co fans will do the same.So I have no problem with that.

 

Some fans just have their own opinions. I am a realistic fan. If I believe that Boyle County couldn't beat a team then I'd probably be realistic and vote against them. However, I believe Boyle County could compete really well against every team in Kentucky. So I wouldn't have too, nor would I vote against Boyle County. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.