Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Boyle will not throw 5 INT's b/c they don't need to throw it when you have #2 in the backfield.

 

Boyle is the #1 team in 4A and should win. Bell is rebuilding and will hope just make a good representation of themselves in Danville on Friday night.

 

Don't worry Rebles you all have the Championship sowed up. Eat all the Turkey you want on Thanksgiving.

 

I see you have already been eating alot of Turkey,cause its gone to your head.lol

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey is good for you, it will help you be more ready for the game Rebels. Be sure to eat good Thursday and Friday.....especially before the game, :D

 

:laugh:

 

This really works? :confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm just kidding btw.

I'm going with the Rebs'

Wow, I can't believe it's already Bell County vs. Boyle County. Their is no bigger game in the state this week. This is it. :ylsuper:

 

Now, their hasn't been much predictions and I believe i'll hold off on mine as well. :D

This one will be close, but I have to go with the Rebels. To early to predict a score, I know it will be low scoring.

I suspect this will end up being one of the very best (and most important) games of the year in KY. Bell County is the defending champ, but I think Boyle County will win this game. Best of luck to both teams and congrats on being regional finals winners.

I say Bell by 3.

Pulling for the Goldsmiths and Boyle Co! I think both teams are great but Bell puts the ball on the ground so much that it's going to catch up with them I think. Good luck to both teams.

my score prediction: Bell 14 Boyle 7. Probably in OT. Hard Hitting great defensive game.......Just hope both teams don't get too many bumps and bruises for the following week, whoever wins the game. Good luck Bobcats and Rebels. GO GET EM CATS

:laugh:

 

This really works? :confused:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm just kidding btw.

 

 

Yes charlesw88 this really does work, especially 30 minutes before the game. Thats what all Super Bowl teams do before the game, i looked this up for the last 10 super bowl winners........i think he's buying it so far......It does work well for ALL teams and shouldn't have any adverse affects what so ever...:puke:.....TURKEY IS GOOD FOR REBELS.....I think they bought it.

Boyle Co. took care of the ball against Lex Cath, I think they will do the same against Bell Co. Boyle is at home and determined, I think they will win by 2 TDs. I thought it was interesting they gave up 150 yards on the ground friday I think that might be the most this year? But Bell probably doesn't have the passing attack that LC had, so the Rebels can load up on the run more.:thumb:

. I thought it was interesting they gave up 150 yards on the ground friday I think that might be the most this year? But Bell probably doesn't have the passing attack that LC had, so the Rebels can load up on the run more.:thumb:

 

I too was shocked that Catholic was able to run the ball. IMO Boyle was so focused on stopping the pass that the the run defense suffered a bit. The short passing game was what gave Boyle fits the last game. Other than 2 very long passing receptions, Boyle did a great job on pass defense the whole night. Got pressure on their qb when it was needed.

 

I came away from the game last night feeling very good about our offense. We had some very long drives for touchdowns and that is what we need from here on out.

I totally agree Rebel I also felt that Ragland was a very determined runner. He sure looked better the second round.

I'll predict............

 

BC 35

BC 7

 

:laugh::confused::idunno::confused::lol:

I'll predict............

 

BC 35

BC 7

 

:laugh::confused::idunno::confused::lol:

 

So you think Bell Co. is going to beat us that bad.:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.