Everything posted by BoCo2009
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
I say Bell by 3.
-
Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions
Boyles field may never dry it was still wet under the Bermuda last night.
-
Lexington Catholic/Holmes predictions
Do not look past Holmes front they are a little speedy on defense and have some good technique on offense. Holmes by 6.
-
Boyle County 61 Bourbon County 0
Yeah put those big firecrackers up... Good luck Boyle.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
Thanks Good Luck to everyone tonight Hope BoCo Has a safe trip and everyone playing has an injury free night.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
LOL in '97 it wasn't that big to Boyle either.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
If they get those Little black jack firecrackers then that should be enough LOL....
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
I think we will have a good crowd following the bus to Boyle. A lot of parents hope to see a good showing.
-
Trimble County/Beechwood Predictions
Not smart to Drink and Ride LOL...
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
The biggest turn around is somewhat our attitude. Our freshman and JV teams had a combined record of 14-1. They have found out what it means to win and I feel that will carry over when they become seniors and have the sense of urgency to want to win the big games. I am proud of the whole program but especially the younger guys who are going to eventually lead our team to good things.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
What doesn't kill your arthritis only makes it hurt worse thats my problem... LOL.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
41 is cold enough LOL.
-
Great Article on Bryan Station's McCaden
http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/994517.html Link above does not work. McCaden is a great back coming out of the area. Congrats to him the o-line and the coaching staff.
-
Bourbon County/ Paris Predictions
This is a game for bragging rights for the next year.
-
Bourbon County/ Paris Predictions
If Bo. Co. Plays like they can then scoring 38 won't be hard.
- Division I Players From Kentucky High Schools
-
Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?
Harrison was not set to play FC in JV/ Freshman. Harrison was in our conference and they just lost last week to Montgomery.
-
Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?
As for the flu I am not sure.
-
Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?
I know the freshman and JV teams are done only Bourbon Montgomery and Fleming are left playing Freshman JV.
-
Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?
I do not know but I have heard that the game is cancelled from a good source. Said he got an email last night from the AD at Franklin County stating that the game was cancelled.
-
Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?
Is the rumor I have heard true that Harrison County and Franklin County game is canceled?
-
Mason County/Fleming County Predictions
Mason but I believe it is a better game than most think. 28-17
-
Offensive Stat Leaders to Date
I'd like to say congrats to Taylor Barnes of Bourbon County. Every team knows he is getting the ball and yet he has accumulated 1,265 yards on 164 carries. That is a 7.71 yards a carry average. Not bad I must say when everyone is focusing on stoping you.
-
Franklin County/Holmes Predictions
Holmes by at least 14.
-
Corbin vs George Rogers Clark
I will take Corbin by 3. Should be a good ballgame.