Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County vs. Franklin County Canceled?

Featured Replies

Is the rumor I have heard true that Harrison County and Franklin County game is canceled?

  • Author

I do not know but I have heard that the game is cancelled from a good source. Said he got an email last night from the AD at Franklin County stating that the game was cancelled.

I would be very surprised if this is true. I know they have cancelled a ton of JV and Freshman games this year.

  • Author

I know the freshman and JV teams are done only Bourbon Montgomery and Fleming are left playing Freshman JV.

  • Author

As for the flu I am not sure.

Well I just hope the kids get to play HC has already missed out on one game due to Flu, it would be a bad deal to have your senior year cut down to 8.

  • Author

Harrison was not set to play FC in JV/ Freshman. Harrison was in our conference and they just lost last week to Montgomery.

I have not heard this and would be very suprised if this holds true. This is Franklin County's senior night. The seniors have two games left in their high school careers and especially with Gardner and Goins, I would hate to see it cut short since they did not make the playoffs. I know Franklin County's boosters have senior night all plannned out. I really hope this is not true. If anyone hear's anything please let me know.

Guess Stepp didnt want to face his own former team..........:cool::p

Guess Stepp didnt want to face his own former team..........:cool::p

 

That statment would not suprise me 1 bit in its truth. :idunno:

The game is on. The error occurred with game officials assigned to Friday night. On the officials website it says game cancelled when in fact all that happened was that certain officiating crews were switched to various games in the area for Friday and the website did not reflect the change until today. It is my guess that this conversation was started amongst officials that are now working another game but not this particular one and the assigning secretary has another crew that is finding out today that their game has been changed to Franklin-Harrison. Just a bit of a technical error so to speak. Good luck to both teams.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.