Boyle County 61 Bourbon County 0

KYHOOP

Boyle was firing on all cylinders tonight. This game was over after the 1st play of the game. Boyle had 5 possessions in the 1st quarter and scored 5 touchdowns. They ended up scoring TD's on 8 of 9 possessions in the 1st half.

I was glad to see the Rebels spread the ball around, getting a lot of players involved in the offense tonight. They'll need to do that as they go deeper into the playoffs.

Super, thanks for the pictures!

This makes 4 straight shut outs for the defense. I believe at the half Bourbon was - yardage rushing. Defense is really playing great and will determine how far Boyle advances. Keep it up Rebels and goodluck next week!

There was some bigger than usual firecrackers tonight. :D

Congrats to Boyle.

Also Congrats to Coach Poynter and Bourbon County. Keep working hard and next season will be even better.

I agree with the remarks about Poynter and Bourbon County. They took absolutely huge strides this season and while they are a long way from where they want to be, the improvement has been great to see. Best of luck this offseason Colonels!:thumb:

Grrrrrrreat win for the Rebels. Our defense just keeps on rolling. If not for Bourbon playing there starter the whole game, I think they would have ended up with negitive yards for the game. They had 97 rushing for the game and all pretty much in the 4th against Boyles reserves. Looks like a rematch with the Colts next week. Keep it up REBS.

Grrrrrrreat win for the Rebels. Our defense just keeps on rolling. If not for Bourbon playing there starter the whole game, I think they would have ended up with negitive yards for the game. They had 97 rushing for the game and all pretty much in the 4th against Boyles reserves. Looks like a rematch with the Colts next week. Keep it up REBS.

Agree:thumb:Great meeting you rebelroller,keep Rebel straight now.