Everything posted by toolaidback
-
What team in the Finals has the best Kicking Game?
Can we not speak of this anymore! :(
-
Danville 43 Glasgow 0
It almost looks like it is in fast forward. lol that kid has some speed!
-
#2 Boyle County vs. #3 Corbin (3A State Final)
Actually, after the service and processing fees, your going to be paying $81.55. Ticketmaster has to get their hand in the pot. I hear ya though, it gets expensive for a family of 5. Glad my girls are grown.
-
Class 3A Final 4 Prognostication
Pretty good predictions so far. Hope the rest comes true!
-
Danville 43 Glasgow 0
Way to go Ads!
-
#2 Boyle County vs. #3 Corbin (3A State Final)
14-14 tie :sneaky:
-
West Carter/Boyle County Updates
The stands look a little bare tonight.
-
Lexington Catholic/Boyle County Predictions
Will this game be streamed online? Link?
-
Boyle County/Central Updates
Sorry, my phone is lagging, I'll bow out
-
Boyle County/Central Updates
Boyle with a 74 yard drive Central 13-7
-
Boyle County/Central Updates
Boyle punt blocked, central in for another td. X point missed.Central 13-0 6 min left in first quarter
-
Boyle County/Central Updates
Central 7-0 in the first
-
Garrard County @ Lexington Catholic Predictions
Lex Cath by 3 scores.
-
Boyle County at Central
Going with the Rebels 27-14. That is if Josie is at 100%.
-
Ashland / Highlands Predictions?
I don't know alot about Ashland, but, unfortunately I do know alot about Highlands. Highlands 42 Ashland 14
-
Boyle County/Russell County Predictions
This will be a very interesting conversation leading up to game time. Russell County has been playing great ball all year. Boyle has been playing great teams all year. The rebels will come into Russell County injury free and be on a mission to show how playing such a difficult schedule pays off in the post season. They both have good speed. I think speed will only be a factor if the defense allows it. So if it's shut down, how well they are able to make adjustments will have a great impact on the momentum of the game. I have been very impressed with Boyles passing game lately. My prediction: Alot of hype this week--the game will start out fast--then the Rebels will settle in and show Russell what they've been hoping wasn't true all year.. Boyle 35 Russell 14
-
Clay County/Boyle County Updates
72-12 in the 4th
-
13 teams with PERFECT RECORDS........
Shouldn't Highlands drop from this list? I believe they lost last week.
-
Boyle County 42 Mercer County 34 ( JV ) Championship Game
Own Boyle? I would concentrate on NOT having a running clock next year for starters.
-
Highlands/Ryle (Predictions)
They're called Democrats!
-
Too Bad Highlands & Bowling Green are no longer in the Same Class
Oh Snap!!
-
Boyle County 59 Mercer County 19
I agree, they looked real sharp tonight.
-
Mercer County/Boyle County Predictions
I think Boyle will put it out of reach in the 4th quarter. Boyle by 2 td's. 28-14
-
Danville/Boyle County Predictions
Boyle by 3 TD's. I think it will be showtime for the rebels this friday night.
-
Boyle County/Highlands Updates
Good game Birds, way to regroup and make necessary adjustment at the half.