Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic/Boyle County Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      61%
    • Lexington Catholic
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This one should decide the district winner and will be a big measuring stick game for both teams.

 

Who wins and why?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip a coin. Boyle County by a touchdown.

I hate to say it but I think Lexington Catholic has to be the favorite until Boyle beats them.

I hate to say it but I think Lexington Catholic has to be the favorite until Boyle beats them.

 

Because of recent history? Or is there another reason?

Recent history, I think some of it may be mental with Boyle's upper classmen.

I think it is safe to say that Boyle has their season headed in the right direction now and I don't see that changing this week. I'll take the rebels 35-21

I think it is safe to say that Boyle has their season headed in the right direction now and I don't see that changing this week. I'll take the rebels 35-21

 

I hope you're right.

Recent history, I think some of it may be mental with Boyle's upper classmen.

 

I hope you're wrong! I know you hope you are as well.

I hope you're wrong! I know you hope you are as well.

 

I sure do hope I'm wrong, the freshman and sophomore classes have never lost to Lexington Catholic as far as I know, the freshman team as 8th graders beat Lexington Catholic 54 to 14 and they didn't play the year before. Hopefully some of the young guys swagger will rub off on the upperclassmen.

Ughh.....it's that time again.....so soon

All the pointsI was considering have already been made.

 

Will take the Knights by a TD due to home field. But both teams made statements last week against good teams.

All the pointsI was considering have already been made.

 

Will take the Knights by a TD due to home field. But both teams made statements last week against good teams.

 

Garrard County is a decent team, not sure Western Hills is...and their best player was out.

 

Not sure either game has much to do with this Friday.

Even if hills best player had played I don't think it would have mattered. Sure, the game may have not gotten out of hand but LC still wins going away.

I hate that I am going to miss this game because of the Bourbon Chase! I'm in the boat with Jack. LC has had Boyle's number over the past years and has to be the favorite at home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.