Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

toolaidback

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toolaidback

  1. It almost looks like it is in fast forward. lol that kid has some speed!
  2. Actually, after the service and processing fees, your going to be paying $81.55. Ticketmaster has to get their hand in the pot. I hear ya though, it gets expensive for a family of 5. Glad my girls are grown.
  3. Pretty good predictions so far. Hope the rest comes true!
  4. The stands look a little bare tonight.
  5. Will this game be streamed online? Link?
  6. Sorry, my phone is lagging, I'll bow out
  7. Boyle with a 74 yard drive Central 13-7
  8. Boyle punt blocked, central in for another td. X point missed.Central 13-0 6 min left in first quarter
  9. Going with the Rebels 27-14. That is if Josie is at 100%.
  10. I don't know alot about Ashland, but, unfortunately I do know alot about Highlands. Highlands 42 Ashland 14
  11. This will be a very interesting conversation leading up to game time. Russell County has been playing great ball all year. Boyle has been playing great teams all year. The rebels will come into Russell County injury free and be on a mission to show how playing such a difficult schedule pays off in the post season. They both have good speed. I think speed will only be a factor if the defense allows it. So if it's shut down, how well they are able to make adjustments will have a great impact on the momentum of the game. I have been very impressed with Boyles passing game lately. My prediction: Alot of hype this week--the game will start out fast--then the Rebels will settle in and show Russell what they've been hoping wasn't true all year.. Boyle 35 Russell 14
  12. Shouldn't Highlands drop from this list? I believe they lost last week.
  13. Own Boyle? I would concentrate on NOT having a running clock next year for starters.
  14. They're called Democrats!
  15. I agree, they looked real sharp tonight.
  16. I think Boyle will put it out of reach in the 4th quarter. Boyle by 2 td's. 28-14
  17. Boyle by 3 TD's. I think it will be showtime for the rebels this friday night.
  18. Good game Birds, way to regroup and make necessary adjustment at the half.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.