Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win this matchup? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Danville
      12%
    • Boyle County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The TitleTown rivalry is this Friday at Boyle County.

 

Both teams are 1-1 after week 0 losses to NKY powers Simon Kenton who defeated Danville and Highlands who defeated Boyle County. Week 1 brought a Danville victory over Lincoln County and Boyle County defeated Collins.

 

This will likely be Danville's toughest test in this young 2012 season and the Danville game always is an intense emotional game for Boyle County. I expect a great game with Boyle County taking control of the game in the 2nd half and winning by 14+ points.

 

I can't wait.

 

 

 

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been following Boyle a lot closer the last few years than Danville, so I know relatively little about them. How do the two teams match up?

Boyle Co wins this one. When was the last time Danville beat Boyle?

Seems like Danville has been down recently so I think Boyle should win comfortably. Of course in a rivalry such as this the underdog often jumps up and gets the favorite.

Seems like Danville has been down recently .

 

I read recently (don't remember where..maybe here) that this is the Ads best team since 06

  • Author
Boyle Co wins this one. When was the last time Danville beat Boyle?

 

I'm unsure of the exact year. Maybe Pardue's last year which I think was 2007. That was the last great Boyle/Danville game. I believe Boyle has won 10 of the last 13 or something like that.

  • Author
I read recently (don't remember where..maybe here) that this is the Ads best team since 06

 

That may be true but I'll always believe the last two Danville teams underachieved.

  • Author
Seems like Danville has been down recently so I think Boyle should win comfortably. Of course in a rivalry such as this the underdog often jumps up and gets the favorite.

 

I expect it to be a great game for 2-3 quarters. I just think Boyle will have more horses than Danville and Danville will try to run a lot which plays into our strengths.

Boyle Co wins this one. When was the last time Danville beat Boyle?

07 ..pardue's last year

The TitleTown rivalry is this Friday at Boyle County.

 

Both teams are 1-1 after week 0 losses to NKY powers Simon Kenton who defeated Danville and Highlands who defeated Boyle County. Week 1 brought a Danville victory over Lincoln County and Boyle County defeated Collins.

 

This will likely be Danville's toughest test in this young 2012 season and the Danville game always is an intense emotional game for Boyle County. I expect a great game with Boyle County taking control of the game in the 2nd half and winning by 14+ points.

 

I can't wait.

 

 

 

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!

 

Being from Northern Ky and knowing that Simon Kenton is not a power...I will take Boyle by 21.

Still was a nky 6A school vs a 2a

The team that makes the least amount of mistakes will win this one.Danville will have to play almost mistake free to come out on top...

  • Author
Being from Northern Ky and knowing that Simon Kenton is not a power...I will take Boyle by 21.

 

I know they aren't. Just having a little fun.

I know they aren't. Just having a little fun.

 

You sucked me in....good one! Im sure Danville will put a good team on the field but Boyle playing Highlands and Danville playing Simon Kenton is two totally different animals....plus you guys are at home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.