Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win this matchup?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

The TitleTown rivalry is this Friday at Boyle County.

Both teams are 1-1 after week 0 losses to NKY powers Simon Kenton who defeated Danville and Highlands who defeated Boyle County. Week 1 brought a Danville victory over Lincoln County and Boyle County defeated Collins.

This will likely be Danville's toughest test in this young 2012 season and the Danville game always is an intense emotional game for Boyle County. I expect a great game with Boyle County taking control of the game in the 2nd half and winning by 14+ points.

I can't wait.

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Danville has been down recently so I think Boyle should win comfortably. Of course in a rivalry such as this the underdog often jumps up and gets the favorite.

I expect it to be a great game for 2-3 quarters. I just think Boyle will have more horses than Danville and Danville will try to run a lot which plays into our strengths.

The TitleTown rivalry is this Friday at Boyle County.

Both teams are 1-1 after week 0 losses to NKY powers Simon Kenton who defeated Danville and Highlands who defeated Boyle County. Week 1 brought a Danville victory over Lincoln County and Boyle County defeated Collins.

This will likely be Danville's toughest test in this young 2012 season and the Danville game always is an intense emotional game for Boyle County. I expect a great game with Boyle County taking control of the game in the 2nd half and winning by 14+ points.

I can't wait.

WHO YA WITH!!!!!!

Being from Northern Ky and knowing that Simon Kenton is not a power...I will take Boyle by 21.

I know they aren't. Just having a little fun.

You sucked me in....good one! Im sure Danville will put a good team on the field but Boyle playing Highlands and Danville playing Simon Kenton is two totally different animals....plus you guys are at home.