Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win this matchup? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Danville
      12%
    • Boyle County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last time someone pulled a prank like this..... Boyle put "The Hammer" down on them.

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Last time someone pulled a prank like this..... Boyle put "The Hammer" down on them.

 

 

Fact.

Hmmmm! I smwll a rat. With the security BC has, How is somebody going to get in there and have time to do that good of a painting job? I want to see the Coaching staff's hands for signs of blue paint. I think this could be an inside job to get their team fired up.:cool::eyeonyou::lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
Hmmmm! I smwll a rat. With the security BC has, How is somebody going to get in there and have time to do that good of a painting job? I want to see the Coaching staff's hands for signs of blue paint. I think this could be an inside job to get their team fired up.:cool::eyeonyou::lol::lol::lol:

 

What security though? I keep hearing about Boyle's security and I haven't seen a security guard there nor do I think there is money to pay for one. I do know that when I drove past the school on the way to work the stadium lights were off and they are normally left on during Boyle/Danville week. They've been off all week.

 

If it was an inside job(and that is possible) believe me when I say...mission accomplished. :lol:

 

I also know of a picture of the blue bell from a Danville fan that is taken from a different angle than the one being floated around by Boyle fans which is the one I posted from the Rebel Facebook page.

  • Author

To add to rivalry week the recent acknowledgment that Boyle County had the highest ACT average in the district will be announced tonight as well as the football team's ACT average.

 

This year's senior class averaged a 20.0 on the ACT which is the highest recorded average ACT score ever for the district.

 

Danville got a 19.9.

 

 

When I say everything(academics and sports) is a competition between Boyle and Danville I mean EVERYTHING is a competition. :lol:

This blue bell is nothing compared to what happened when I played 78-81. What Danville students did in 1980 to Rebel stadium and field was criminal and Boyle left some very bad graphics at the DHS practice field. This rivalry used to be a lot more intense than it is now. Hopefuly people will keep it on the light side and not return to those days.:thumb:

  • Author
This blue bell is nothing compared to what happened when I played 78-81. What Danville students did in 1980 to Rebel stadium and field was criminal and Boyle left some very bad graphics at the DHS practice field. This rivalry used to be a lot more intense than it is now. Hopefuly people will keep it on the light side and not return to those days.:thumb:

 

I've heard some good stories. I agree. I hope they keep it light.

 

 

Though I do expect a black and gold anchor sometime this weekend if Boyle wins tonight. :lol:

This blue bell is nothing compared to what happened when I played 78-81. What Danville students did in 1980 to Rebel stadium and field was criminal and Boyle left some very bad graphics at the DHS practice field. This rivalry used to be a lot more intense than it is now. Hopefuly people will keep it on the light side and not return to those days.:thumb:

 

I also played in 1978-1981. For the record... I did no evil, speaked no evil, and seen no evil! I was in bed at sun down everyday that week. :lol:

I also played in 1978-1981. For the record... I did no evil, speaked no evil, and seen no evil! I was in bed at sun down everyday that week. :lol:
Me too! But I have a good idea who did the dirty work on Danville's behalf.:cool::D
This blue bell is nothing compared to what happened when I played 78-81. What Danville students did in 1980 to Rebel stadium and field was criminal and Boyle left some very bad graphics at the DHS practice field. This rivalry used to be a lot more intense than it is now. Hopefuly people will keep it on the light side and not return to those days.:thumb:

 

Ahem. There is still no evidence pinning my name to that wonderful, linguistic art work left at the Danville Practice Field that time. No proof at all.

Hatz, your involvement would have been identified by any stick people used.

All Danville people I know are denying that they had anything to do with the painting of the bell and believe it to be an inside job to fire up the troops. I'm starting to believe it was a terrorist cell within Title Town looking to provide extra fuel to the fire. :popcorn:

  • Author
All Danville people I know are denying that they had anything to do with the painting of the bell and believe it to be an inside job to fire up the troops. I'm starting to believe it was a terrorist cell within Title Town looking to provide extra fuel to the fire. :popcorn:

 

Could be. But who would be willing to admit it from Danville's side? I don't know of anyone from either side who would knowingly admit to it today. I know plenty from both sides that could be suspects and would admit it at a later date. But not today.

Edited by PurplePride92

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.