Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win this matchup? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Danville
      12%
    • Boyle County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We're halfway there now.

 

:lol: Is That the WORD?????? :irked:

 

:lol:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last night I took a long jog and decided to run around Bellevue Cemetery and see if any top secret plays where being worked on. Sam must have found out and moved the practice to the stadium. :lol:

:lol: Is That the WORD?????? :irked:

 

I was just playing off PP92's reference of 0 to 120, as in thread counts.

  • Author
:lol: Is That the WORD?????? :irked:

 

I was just playing off PP92's reference of 0 to 120, as in thread counts.

 

That's my bad. I meant to say 0mph-120mph-closed thread because the rivalry can be pretty intense at times. I've been involved in some heated and I mean heated discussions about Boyle County and Danville with close friends and family.

 

This thread has been excellent so far and I feel like it will stay that way.

Last night I took a long jog and decided to run around Bellevue Cemetery and see if any top secret plays where being worked on. Sam must have found out and moved the practice to the stadium. :lol:

 

In honor of Demo Johns, right? (Or was it Deutchie in the cornfield?)

:lol: Is That the WORD?????? :irked:

 

I was just playing off PP92's reference of 0 to 120, as in thread counts.

 

I was just kidding as well BlueXpress.

Well Purple, you are going to be disappointed in me. (As will Rebel) I am coming into town but can't get there for the game. My wife can't leave school early so we won't get in until Saturday morning. Coming to haul off the last of the furniture from my in-laws house. We finally sold it (or he stole it, whichever term works).

 

Good luck to the Rebels and hope they bring the streak to 5 in a row!

In honor of Demo Johns, right? (Or was it Deutchie in the cornfield?)

 

I'm sure he was only looking for silk worms. That's why he had binoculars in the middle of the cornfield. That was a big problem for farmers back in the late 70's. :lol: I'm getting old but Hatz didn't our coaches worked on a special formation just for this bug investigator to see.

I'm sure he was only looking for silk worms. That's why he had binoculars in the middle of the cornfield. That was a big problem for farmers back in the late 70's. :lol: I'm getting old but Hatz didn't our coaches worked on a special formation just for this bug investigator to see.

 

Yes. Ed put in some crazy something one day in practice when he thought Demo was around. It was like Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler back then.

  • Author
Well Purple, you are going to be disappointed in me. (As will Rebel) I am coming into town but can't get there for the game. My wife can't leave school early so we won't get in until Saturday morning. Coming to haul off the last of the furniture from my in-laws house. We finally sold it (or he stole it, whichever term works).

 

Good luck to the Rebels and hope they bring the streak to 5 in a row!

 

 

That's too bad Hatz. I expect a good game. There's always the LexCath or Mercer game.

That's too bad Hatz. I expect a good game. There's always the LexCath or Mercer game.

 

Maybe I can come back for one of those if a certain friend, in a certain subdivision, put me up for the weekend. (Hint, Hint)

Boyle County names the score. Larry French owns Danville.

:confused:

Boyle County names the score. Larry French owns Danville.
:confused::confused::confused::eek::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::eyeonyou::eyeonyou::eyeonyou::eyeonyou::eyeonyou::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::isurrender::popcorn::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.