Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Boyle County Predictions

Who will win this matchup? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

    • Danville
      12%
    • Boyle County
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As I was saying....

 

It's on now! Civility just went out the window. Lol!

  • Replies 103
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

It just got real.......:lol: :lol:

 

 

 

image-294733372.jpg

  • Author

That is the bell that the Boyle County football team rings when they take the field.

 

I am not mad at all. I love stuff like this.

It just got real.......:lol: :lol:

 

 

 

[ATTACH]37308[/ATTACH]

 

 

:irked::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

 

This is war!!!!!!

 

Gonna bring some paint with me this weekend. Anchors beware!

  • Author

#Ghostbusters is trending in our area for sure. :lol:

Like I said. Danville is going to get destroyed tonight. For sure now.

Maybe Danville will will quit in the 2nd quarter this year so people can get home before Isaac hits. Last time the bell was messed with the score was 50-0 after the 1st quarter is what I am hearing.

It just got real.......:lol: :lol:

 

 

 

[ATTACH]37308[/ATTACH]

 

It's on like "Donkey Kong" now!! :taz:

  • Author
Beautiful.

 

Cracked me up when I saw it. I like pregame pranks. It's been a couple of years since there were some and those got out of hand and crossed the line. This is harmless. The bell has already been re-painted but it is a very passionate day at Boyle County High School according to twitter. :lol:

 

It's a great night for a crosstown rivalry. I hope Isaac holds off until midnight.

Talked to a certain Rebel Dad today and he is blazin'!

 

I say "Paint the Anchor" weekend begins now!

Talked to a certain Rebel Dad today and he is blazin'!

 

I say "Paint the Anchor" weekend begins now!

 

:lol:

  • Author
Talked to a certain Rebel Dad today and he is blazin'!

 

I say "Paint the Anchor" weekend begins now!

 

When I say twitter is on fire I mean it is on fire!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

  • Author

They say the anchor started out as an anchor for a bass boat but it has been painted over so much and that is why it is so big now. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.