Everything posted by ActionDan
-
Bourbon County 70 Powell County 7
Wow..didnt Bourbon have a 30+ game losing streak just 2 or 3 years ago?
-
Nicholas County/Paintsville (Predictions)
NC rolls and tops 50.
- Kentucky Class 1A Football Rankings (10/8)
-
Danville/Boyle County Predictions
Still was a nky 6A school vs a 2a
-
Nicholas County/West Carter Predictions
Nolan Woosley broke his hand, Austin Allison dislocated his shoulder, Caleb Becraft reaggrivated a leg injury & Ethan Smith hurt his leg.
-
Danville/Boyle County Predictions
07 ..pardue's last year
-
Danville/Boyle County Predictions
I read recently (don't remember where..maybe here) that this is the Ads best team since 06
-
Nicholas County/West Carter Predictions
Hope the Jackets get there feet back under them this week. The injuries, plus Charby Pope transferring to Bourbon, haven't helped.
-
Fleming County/ Fairview
Fairview by 10
-
Danville/Boyle County Predictions
I've been following Boyle a lot closer the last few years than Danville, so I know relatively little about them. How do the two teams match up?
-
Fleming County 53 Nicholas County 14
Was it complete domination by Fleming or did the game go downhill in the 2nd half?
-
Fleming County 53 Nicholas County 14
Anybody here make it to the game?
-
Reidland 23 Fulton County 0
Serious question..why does such a small county (Fulton) have two different schools? You think combining would only help their football program.
-
Highlands 52 Boyle County 31
Yes
-
Lexington Catholic 10 Boyle County 7
Looks like the streak of whoever wins the regular season game wins the playoff game stays alive.
-
Mayfield Moves into #6 Nationally in All Time Wins
I was suprised to not see any TX or FL teams on the list. However, the reasons for that is probably what you already mentioned.
-
Fairview/Nicholas County - Predictions
Caleb Pope was moving around and running today with no issues. Hopefully he will be ready to go and is past the leg issue that held him out of the past one and a half games.
-
Nicholas County 28 Allen Central 26
Boom!!!!
-
Raceland vs. Nicholas County Updates
I'm driving and on the mobile site so I can't see the webcast sticky thread. What is racelands radio network?
-
Anyone think Patrick Towles
It would be next to impossible for a true freshman QB to come in and start over a senior with close to 20 starts. Especially a 3*.
-
Anyone think Patrick Towles
As frustrated as I am with UK, I refuse to believe that ANY coaching staff is dumb enough to think that Mossakowski was that much better than Newton... and still wouldnt play him. Newton wasnt the problem vs UofL.
-
Trinity 56 Elder (OH) 7
So.... looks like his YPC is pretty good..
-
Nicholas County 58 Berea 8
Final. Complete domination. The Jackets improve to 3-1.
-
Trinity 56 Elder (OH) 7
I dont root for the Louisville schools unless they are playing out of state... this is a big win for KY HS football.
-
Bad night for everyone at Colerain (OH)
Any partial tear can "repair" itself in the sense that scar tissue will form. However, scar tissue is never as elastic as the original ligament and therefore will not stretch as well, leaving it vulnerable to injury in the future. If a ligament is completely torn, it will not reconnect and repair itself. Surgery is required.