Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland vs. Nicholas County Updates

Featured Replies

I'm driving and on the mobile site so I can't see the webcast sticky thread. What is racelands radio network?

I'm driving and on the mobile site so I can't see the webcast sticky thread. What is racelands radio network?
Dan, sorry to report Raceland doesn't have a radio network, I don't thinkl that any of the local stations are covering the game tonight. I am just checking on here every now and then for updates.

still half time. Homecoming Game tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.