Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 56 Elder (OH) 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now be honest. Did anybody really think it would be that bad. I though Trinity would win, but WOW.

For those interested Cincy X is up 17-14 on Colerain with 2:00 left...

  • Author
Now be honest. Did anybody really think it would be that bad. I though Trinity would win, but WOW.

 

I believed the Rocks would win...but I never, EVER thought a score like this would be posted.

I thought it would be 3 TD's but not this bad.

WOW!! Way to go ROCKS!!! How about that buckeye fans? :ylsuper:

Saw a Trinity win coming, but not like this.

 

Cincy fans will now spend the next week discussing just how bad and overrated Elder is. Good times.

If HHS can beat them later this year it would be Elders worst nightmare...two losses at the Pit to Kentucky teams. Congrats Trinity.

Wow, that is called a spanking. Like everyone else, expected a win, even thought a decent sized one, but not that.

If HHS can beat them later this year it would be Elders worst nightmare...two losses at the Pit to Kentucky teams. Congrats Trinity.

 

I hope to see that happen.

Saw a Trinity win coming, but not like this.

 

Cincy fans will now spend the next week discussing just how bad and overrated Elder is. Good times.

 

Well , I called it on another thread , talking about the overrated Ohio teams on Trinity's schedule . Cincinnati St. X is next. Go Rocks !!!!!!!!

 

St, X ended Colerain's home winning streak tonight , so if Trinity can whip Cincy X next week , we should have a pretty good idea who the king of Ky , Ohio football is.

Rocks couldn't stop Hunley last year and he is back.

I left when the backup running back killed T on the 2nd drive of the 2nd half and they went up 42 - 0.

 

T is so good that you cannot even tell how good the other team is.

 

I sat next to a DL for Moeller tonight. He was in awe like the rest of us but he has to line up against them unlike the rest of us.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.