Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 43 Glasgow 0

Featured Replies

Congratulations Ads! Goodluck next week !

I'll post when I get home but Glasgow just had no answer for Danville's speed

I'll post when I get home but Glasgow just had no answer for Danville's speed

 

They say it kills.

1st: My hats off to the young men from Danville. They have a very good football team. I’d find it hard to believe they wouldn’t be the favorite to win 2A. Actually I’d find it hard to believe they wouldn’t have an excellent chance winning 1A,2A,3A and 4A.

Now 2nd: Why, with a running clock, up 43-0, 4min to go, would you come with a blitz?

Finally 3rd: Did they not have another kid that could take a snap or run the dang ball? QB and RB played entire game.

Thought it was a little overki!!

1st: My hats off to the young men from Danville. They have a very good football team. I’d find it hard to believe they wouldn’t be the favorite to win 2A. Actually I’d find it hard to believe they wouldn’t have an excellent chance winning 1A,2A,3A and 4A.

Now 2nd: Why, with a running clock, up 43-0, 4min to go, would you come with a blitz?

Finally 3rd: Did they not have another kid that could take a snap or run the dang ball? QB and RB played entire game.

Thought it was a little overki!!

 

The JV team absolutely finished up the game.

This was pretty crazy; should he get an assist?

 

 

VanCleave is just a loaded cannon. He can score every time he touches the ball.

 

By the way, @Wireman, I'm not a Danville fan by any stretch but I love the highlights you link on these threads. They are really good! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.