Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County/ Paris Predictions

Who win crosstown battle, Paris or Bourbon County? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who win crosstown battle, Paris or Bourbon County?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris has struggled mightily this season; nothing leads me to believe that things change on the final Friday.

 

Bourbon County 48

Paris 12

I will pull for Paris, but predict Bourbon Co.

Hate to say but the Colonels by 28.

  • Author
Bourbon wins big!

 

"Not so fast my friend", the Colonels win, but closer than people think.

 

Corso: "Beep, Beep, Beep"

Herbstreit: "Huh? Lee, what are you doing?"

Corso: "I'm telling everyone that this offense is going in reverse"

Lets think about this a minute. Burbon Co is a 4A team. Paris 1A.

Burbon Co has won 4 games and Paris 0.

Paris has scored only 62 points in 9 games (6.8ppg).Does this mean they are going to shut out Burbon Co? I don't think so. Paris is giving up 40 ppg.

Now if they play like a famous quote saying. (You will have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four). If Paris does this they may keep it entertaining.:popcorn: I would love to see PARIS win this game.

  • Author
Lets think about this a minute. Burbon Co is a 4A team. Paris 1A.

Burbon Co has won 4 games and Paris 0.

Paris has scored only 62 points in 9 games (6.8ppg).Does this mean they are going to shut out Burbon Co? I don't think so. Paris is giving up 40 ppg.

Now if they play like a famous quote saying. (You will have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four). If Paris does this they may keep it entertaining.:popcorn: I would love to see PARIS win this game.

 

I just liked the quote. But I guess looking at Paris' anemic offensive output and the Colonels recent struggles, maybe it is in fact appropriate to describe both offenses.:confused:

I just liked the quote. But I guess looking at Paris' anemic offensive output and the Colonels recent struggles, maybe it is in fact appropriate to describe both offenses.:confused:

 

Have no fear if you are a Burbon Co fan. If both teams hit their points per game avg. Burbon Co wins. Burbon Co the last three games is avg 19.6 ppg. While Paris is avg. 2 ppg. and the Paris defense is giving up 38 ppg. So I wouldn't worry to much.

  • Author
Have no fear if you are a Burbon Co fan. If both teams hit their points per game avg. Burbon Co wins. Burbon Co the last three games is avg 19.6 ppg. While Paris is avg. 2 ppg. and the Paris defense is giving up 38 ppg. So I wouldn't worry to much.

 

Thanks for the insight.

Bourbon big in this one.

The line is Bourbon -6.5 Rivalry game always calls for a close game.

The line is Bourbon -6.5 Rivalry game always calls for a close game.

 

The last few years I would agree. This year, I am sorry but Paris just doesn't have enough to stop BC.

 

BC 35 - Paris 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.