Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County/Holmes Predictions

Who wins this game? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Franklin County
      10%
    • Holmes
      90%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Flyers coming off the 1st win of the season last week over Woodford. They travel north to play Holmes this Friday night. 1st game in District play.Thoughts?

I don't know much about Franklin but Holmes is a good team and has a lot of weapons. As a Bulldog Alum I'm going Holmes by a couple. Just out of confidence on this years team

Holmes 35-15.

The last time that these two faced off was in '99, during the first round of the post season...The Dawgs won this one 41-13, and they will win Friday night.

Franklin County is improving as the younger kids are becoming more experienced. The defensive line is becoming the Flyers strong suit with Watkins, Jones and Williams. If the defense plays as well as they have been here of late and the offense picks it up the Flyers could make a good showing. I look for Holmes to win this one, but I would love to see my Flyers compete and challenge. Gardner has to continue to lead by example.

Dogs are fast!!!!!...Not sure a close game will happen. Running clock late 2nd early 3rd quarter is my guess.

Homecoming for the Bulldogs, we are hoping for another win.

I don't know anything about Holmes, but I wouldn't count the Flyers out just yet, they are improving every week especially on defense if the offense can get things together this game may be a little closer than some think.

 

I'll take Flyers by "3" points not TD's

Holmes by at least 14.

Dawgs by 21

Holmes by at least 14.

 

Understatement....dogs by as many as they want

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.