Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Fleming County Predictions

Who wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fleming County
      17%
    • Mason County
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big rivalry game this Friday at Mason County. Fleming County has won 3 of its last 4 and look to be much improved over last year; while the Royals are 8-0 and trying (I believe) to bring home the first undefeated regular season in school history. Thoughts?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleming Co your in big trouble come friday night. If you don't want to lose big you could always forfeit the game. That way you only lose by 1. :idunno: I can't think of any other way you can come close to winning this game. Good :isurrender:luck

  • Author

I suppose this is true of most teams. If Mason County will put 4 quarters together on one Friday night, watch out.

 

If they do that this Friday, the Panthers are in for a long night. If not, this game has the potential to be a close one.

There is no way we will forfeit. We have pride for our school and will do or play anyone to defend that Panther pride. Anything can happen. That's why movies are made and writer's write, because you never know what could happen. :)

There is no way we will forfeit. We have pride for our school and will do or play anyone to defend that Panther pride. Anything can happen. That's why movies are made and writer's write, because you never know what could happen. :)

 

Now that is what I wanted to hear from FC .:D Hopefully the team will feel the same.:eek:

Fleming County is by no means a bad team. I don't expect them to get beat as badly as you predict, Rams68. Mason County should win, but I look for Fleming County to have a good showing.

Fleming County is by no means a bad team. I don't expect them to get beat as badly as you predict, Rams68. Mason County should win, but I look for Fleming County to have a good showing.

 

:thumb: You very well could be right R P. Athough I think Mason Co will win by 3tds. I think Fleming Co has next to no chance to win this game. Fleming Co is to slow and won't be able to contain the corners because of the speed of MC.:D It may be a 2 point game. And it may be a 30 point game. But FCHS will not win.

:thumb: Fleming Co is to slow and won't be able to contain the corners because of the speed of MC.

 

I haven't seen Fleming Co. play this year but watched them twice last year. Their greatest deficit was a lack of team speed. I'd find it hard to believe they've picked up enough speed in one year to beat Mason this time around.

Mason by 14 in tough one.

Mason Co. 38

Fleming Co. 14

 

Mason puts this contest away early and wins their second straight district title. Josh Harris cannot be stopped in this matchup.

Will anyone be able to stop Mason Co. from winning it all?

Mason Co. 35-7

I haven't seen Fleming Co. play this year but watched them twice last year. Their greatest deficit was a lack of team speed. I'd find it hard to believe they've picked up enough speed in one year to beat Mason this time around.

 

I think that is what I'm saying!!!! Isn't it?

I think I said Fleming Co will not be able to contain the corners.. To much speed by Mason Co.:idunno::confused: I also have said on this post Mason will win by 3tds. So I'm:confused: and don't know what your trying to say.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.