Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County/Fleming County Predictions

Who wins? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Fleming County
      17%
    • Mason County
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that is what I'm saying!!!! Isn't it?

I think I said Fleming Co will not be able to contain the corners.. To much speed by Mason Co.:idunno::confused: I also have said on this post Mason will win by 3tds. So I'm:confused: and don't know what your trying to say.

 

I'm agreeing with you.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm agreeing with you.

 

I don't get that to often. I don't know what to say. :idunno: People don't agree with me to often

Mason but I believe it is a better game than most think. 28-17

Nobody beats Mason this year.

 

Nobody? :D

 

I think Central, Belfry, Somerset, Sheldon Clark, and maybe a few others will have something to say about that...

Nobody beats Mason this year.

 

I hope not but I'll take it one game at a time.

Nobody beats Mason this year.

 

I think you forgot to finish your sentence. (in the regular season). The playoffs is a different animal. You may be up for MC fan of the year!!:ylsuper:

There is no way we will forfeit. We have pride for our school and will do or play anyone to defend that Panther pride. Anything can happen. That's why movies are made and writer's write, because you never know what could happen. :)

 

I agree we wont give up without a fight. Anything can happen

I agree we wont give up without a fight. Anything can happen

 

I'm a Mason Co. fan all the way, but I like that attitude.

  • Author

If Harris is able to get to the edge just a few times, he can put up some huge numbers in this one. If the Panther defense keys on Harris, look for Pawsat to test the FC secondary repeatedly; and possibly to run the middle screen a time or two.

 

Fleming County is not without their weapons in this one; and they're playing decent ball - just beat West Carter who gave the Royals plenty the other night.

 

In the end, Mason County plays to their strengths (speed) and Harris gets 15-20 carries.

 

Royals 27

Panthers 14

Under normal circumstances I'd pick Mason easily. But there is alot of sickness in Mason Co right now including some of their football players. I don't know if it's spread across the line or not. Anything can happen, the boys in blue need to get healthy and come ready to play.

Mason Co. 38

Fleming Co. 14

 

Mason puts this contest away early and wins their second straight district title. Josh Harris cannot be stopped in this matchup.

 

I hear he is a DI prospect.

I hear he is a DI prospect.

 

Harris is a sophomore. Colleges can't contact him yet, but he will be. There are some other players getting attention from D1 schools. At this time I don't want to mention names.

I hear he is a DI prospect.

 

The kid can play. He is amazing. A monster in Football and a big track star, he also plays golf and should see time on the baskeball court this winter.

Nobody? :D

 

I think Central, Belfry, Somerset, Sheldon Clark, and maybe a few others will have something to say about that...

 

NOBODY!!:idunno:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.