Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ladiesbballcoach

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ladiesbballcoach

  1. To speak to the quality of coach, the Fillies basketball team has won two 10th Region championships. Any guesses who was head coach of both teams? Congrats Coach Whitaker
  2. Commissioner Tackett has said in AD meetings no plans to realign basketball
  3. Everyone needs to realize that this is FIRST DRAFT. Schools have received a survey to voice their views on the placement of their school. It was commented in today's meeting that they expected some changes on the final draft in May after hearing in
  4. A smart assumption might be Ohio Co did not want to head that direction
  5. Schools have indicated they prefer to travel for playoffs but not for regular season. Add in fact there needed to be 8 districts for each class
  6. I think the neighbor term of FAT SLOB would be appropriate
  7. Do you have a nice group of assistant coaches behind you again?
  8. I received a "I hate you both" text!!! :-)
  9. Sitting with Rose Hulman Coach. Drove here 4 hours to see Pulliam and driving back tonight. 8 hours drive time makes me think Would love to have him on their team next year.
  10. Question Fieldhouse faithful dying to know. Randy Parker own another sweatshirt than the Kentucky one he has worn every night of 10th Region Tourney????
  11. Brian was the first member in both. Tom Woofter former PCHS AD is also in both. Congrats Sumo. Very deserving!! Congrats to former PCHS and HCHS AD and KHSAA Board of Control member Gary Dearborn who joins Sumo as a contributor in the 2014 HOF class.
  12. Does anyone know of any arrangements?
  13. BF you brought a tear to my eye and I thank you for it!!!
  14. Have been reflecting on Alabama Larry most of the day. He was a Christian brother who strengthened me and my faith through his posts even though we had never met. I will miss his posts about his ongoing battles with some radio hosts and their view of Christianity. I will miss his stories of him and Mama. Most of all I will simply miss his love for those seeking Christ whether they knew it or not. His desire to witness to the lost through his posts. I am a better Christian for having read his posts and will miss him dearly. Hard to imagine I feel such a loss for a BGP friend I have never personally met.
  15. While sadden for his family and the BGP community, AL is with the God he has loved so much. I will him greatly and what AL brought to my life via BGP
  16. Coaching stipends for each can be same with difference coming in the salary in their teaching/administration position. That would not necessarily be a Title IX violation
  17. Disappointed that Heather Jolley of Pendleton Co who was 2nd team All 10th Region cannot even garner an HM by Enquirer.
  18. The uninformed opinions of some who assume incorrectly amaze me. PC is on spring break this week. Administration has taken the break as an opportunity to have movememt on several open/anticipated open positions for 2012-13. The Wildcat basketball team is spread out from Texas with band, tennessee on aau, Ky with baseball as well as personal trips. I am 100% sure that Coach Simms will do what he has always done. Put the best interests of his team in the forefront in handling matters. He has a HUGE heart for his players and will do what he can for them.
  19. Softball threafs should be about the teen athletes who played the game. Adults want to take shots at each other start a thread in general discussion and go out it. For game threads, can we please remove the adult egoes and comment on the success of the players. If you'll remember the games are about THEM!!!! I applaud anyone who wants to post a thread giving credit to student athletes successes.
  20. To clarify, administrator retiring has been known all year not that Coach Simms would be named to that position.
  21. To match Montgomery's pursuit of Happiness, i think PC should try to take a trip down Transy LANE or SHIELDS themselves with NKU power considering the two schools always draw each other in regional tourney. Btw, I am joshing!
  22. You must have missed the first part that said Coach Simms was promoted to assistant principal for an administrator retiring and that has been known all school year. And is a position that has district policy that you cannot be a varsity coach.
  23. Congrats to Coach True!! Great guy who I'll miss in the stands scouting opponents and talking with.
  24. . You are correct. As they did with fast pitch softball. Basically, krs states no body except Ky Board of Ed or its designee cannot prevent 4th graders or up for trying out for varsity team. Lydia Gumm will be trying to make her 10th state tournament in girls' golf in 2012-13.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.