Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can't though Rebel has tried every trick in the book to get me to come in. This is his last big attempt I think. :lol:

 

I hate to not see the game but I just can't get away right now for that kind of trip. Should be a great one. :thumb:

 

Just wondering going to be a great game.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the the tailgate party so far we have the following. I'm trying to see how much food to buy. Super counts as 2 because I know he likes to eat. Who else? Everyone is invited!

 

Super (what about your jugger friends)

Sarr

Bellbobcats

PurplePride92

Rebelstat

Rebelroller

Rebel + 4 more

 

Rebelstat will not be there.:thumb:

Bell has a decent defense. They hit a little bit. A bunch of those kids started last year aginst Boyle. Hilton, Lawson, Carton, Cody Davenport, Marcum, Lowe, Mills, Raines and Brown. They bring a little bit when hit ya.

 

I think the preasure is on both offense's. I trust Coach Hilton running the Bell offense will find a way to score a few points.

 

McShara did not play the whole game last year. Seems like a hit by Hilton and Lawson put him on the sideline with an ankle in the 4th quarter?

  • Author
What was his number's last year in that game?

 

9 rushes for 31 yards(season low for Rees)

 

4 receptions for 54 yards

 

33 yard reception td, costly fumble at the 1 yard line after a nice run, he also had another fumble. 2 fumbles total last year.

 

In his defense(because I always have his back and there is a logic in his yardage for this game), we passed the ball a whole lot more last year and in this game. I'll be shocked if he only gets 9 carries on Friday.

 

 

Phillip Mason was 17-30 for 230 yards and 4 ints.

  • Author
Bell has a decent defense. They hit a little bit. A bunch of those kids started last year aginst Boyle. Hilton, Lawson, Carton, Cody Davenport, Marcum, Lowe, Mills, Raines and Brown. They bring a little bit when hit ya.

 

I think the preasure is on both offense's. I trust Coach Hilton running the Bell offense will find a way to score a few points.

 

McShara did not play the whole game last year. Seems like a hit by Hilton and Lawson put him on the sideline with an ankle in the 4th quarter?

 

He may have came out, but with all of the passing we did, he may have been out there, just not a factor. He never was too hurt to play, maybe too hurt to be a factor, but it wasn't a lingering injury so I really can't give an accurate answer one way or the other.

9 rushes for 31 yards(season low for Rees)

 

4 receptions for 54 yards

 

33 yard reception td, costly fumble at the 1 yard line after a nice run, he also had another fumble. 2 fumbles total last year.

 

In his defense(because I always have his back and there is a logic in his yardage for this game), we passed the ball a whole lot more last year and in this game. I'll be shocked if he only gets 9 carries on Friday.

 

 

Phillip Mason was 17-30 for 230 yards and 4 ints.

 

I think Rees Macshara will have a pretty good game against the Bell County defense. Just my take.

 

Also, PurplePride92, I remember you saying times before that Boyle County needs to give Rees the ball MORE. While he touches the ball alot, I absolutely agree. The boy needs to get some serious touches in this game if Boyle County expects any shot of winning this game. I also expect Bell County to stack the line at times. Use the run to open up the pass. Get em' Rebs! :thumb:

I really don't believe it matters what Rees Macshara did last year. I think he's twice the back he was this year. He put alot of hard work into the off season. I expect a GREAT game!

I really don't believe it matters what Rees Macshara did last year. I think he's twice the back he was this year. He put alot of hard work into the off season. I expect a GREAT game!

 

Very good point. He a great player and will be ready to go I'm sure. These teams are different. Like its been said, Boyle Co. was more of a passing team last year. Bell Co. has replaced a lot of players, but IMO is more explosive this year. All the talk is about Macshara, but Davenport from Bell Co. has also had a big year. Hes got close to 2,000 yards and is an explosive back.

Very good point. He a great player and will be ready to go I'm sure. These teams are different. Like its been said, Boyle Co. was more of a passing team last year. Bell Co. has replaced a lot of players, but IMO is more explosive this year. All the talk is about Macshara, but Davenport from Bell Co. has also had a big year. Hes got close to 2,000 yards and is an explosive back.

 

I have to talk about my boy from Boyle County. :D

 

Jokes aside. I've heard alot about Davenport. I'm not sure why he hasn't been mention alot throughout these posts. However, the Boyle County players know who he is. Boyle does(or did) have the #1 defense, statistically, coming into last weeks game. Bell County and Boyle County both have great defenses but they both have great run games so this why I expect a great game. Winner takes all! :thumb:

These teams are very evenly matched. Solid running games, great defense and well coached.

 

Keys to winning this one IMHO

 

1 Turnovers

2 Big play

 

I think it will be a low scoring game maybe 14-7 or 7-0.

These teams are very evenly matched. Solid running games, great defense and well coached.

 

Keys to winning this one IMHO

 

1 Turnovers

2 Big play

 

I think it will be a low scoring game maybe 14-7 or 7-0.

 

I agree there are alot of similarities. It will be a low scoring game.

Boyle 21 Bell 20 Wow.

Grant Aumiller earns the area's top lineman. Good article.

 

 

http://amnews.com/stories/2009/11/24/spo.074301.sto

 

 

"Grant Aumiller knows the more attention he draws, the better it is for his team.

 

Such is the life for a defensive tackle, and few do it better than Aumiller, who has led a dominant Boyle County defense and has been named The Advocate-Messenger Lineman of the Year."

 

For more to read. Click on the LINK.

This is a very nice website that has all of Bell County's football games on video. I'm watching the Lawrence County game now.

 

http://www.bchssports.com/

 

Just click on "On Demand" and the game you want to watch.

This is a very nice website that has all of Bell County's football games on video. I'm watching the Lawrence County game now.

 

http://www.bchssports.com/

 

Just click on "On Demand" and the game you want to watch.

 

Thanks Rebel! :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.