Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Bell County Predictions

Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County? 147 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins.......Boyle County or Bell County?

    • Boyle County
      66%
    • Bell County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'll predict............

 

BC 35

BC 7

 

:laugh::confused::idunno::confused::lol

 

Yeah super isnt the home team, always on the bottom when scores are stacked, and on the right when across the top of screen

 

No way Bell wins that big, if at all. :confused:

  • Replies 163
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have to get this Boyle County team some turkey if they are planning on winning this game! Come on guys, we need to win. Turkey before the game and at halftime, is that right bellbobcats? :D

 

Thanks for the great information! You're the man! :notworthy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...again I'm just kidding.

 

 

Yes charlesw88, especially at halftime......if you need more food to feed the team just let me know and i'm sure we can bring more to make sure they get enough especially at halftime.....this is working out better than i thought it would, they are actually buying it....Gosh i hate how my thoughts get shown on here....:idunno:

 

All kidding aside i think we will witness an good game come friday, Good luck to the Rebel fans and players. But i will be pulling for the CATS.

Yes charlesw88, especially at halftime......if you need more food to feed the team just let me know and i'm sure we can bring more to make sure they get enough especially at halftime.....this is working out better than i thought it would, they are actually buying it....Gosh i hate how my thoughts get shown on here....:idunno:

 

All kidding aside i think we will witness an good game come friday, Good luck to the Rebel fans and players. But i will be pulling for the CATS.

 

This match-up has all the ingredients to be a great game. :thumb:

I'll have to take Boyle in this one, I'm not saying a score because this game is going to be crazy.

This match-up has all the ingredients to be a great game. :thumb:

 

I hope your right charlesw88, i hope its a classic.

Sure everyone would be welcome. :thumb: We can have a big game of corn hole on special Rebel game boards.

 

I also have a set of corn hole boards,if you think we need another set, I can bring them,just let me know.I will be off from work this Friday,so I can come early if needed.

  • Author

I've got a set of Boyle County cornhole boards we can lay on as well. Complete with Black and Vegas Gold bags.

I would love to be able to see this one. Will it be streaming on the web? I hope the weather is good, and they play on a dry field. Since its at Boyle, I guess that does increase the chances of it not being too muddy. Congrats to both clubs on your success this season and good luck to each of you in this titanic match-up.

If it comes down to coaching this game is a easy pick. Bell County!

The physical play of Bell Co. will take over the game in the 4th.

Bell Co. -28

Boyle Co-20

You are right Bell can't throw the ball at all. Matter of a fact they don't even inflate the footballs. Makes it easier to hand off. :popcorn:

 

I think you can throw when you need to, but I doubt its as much as Lex Cath.:cool:

Could be incredibly close, but I'm calling Boyle 35 Bell 24. Good luck to both teams. Hope LO gets to face the winner in BG but we'll have our hands full with Marion Co.!:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.