Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 2010

Featured Replies

What does Danville need to do to improve in 2010? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that Danville will have a winning season. Sam Harp won't let that happen again. They will have a productive off season and will be a team to reckon with in 2A next season IMO.

No doubt about it. Mayfield had their bad year in '08, Boyle went through a slump a couple years back, etc. Just goes to show that no program is invisible to a season like Danville had in '09, even if it's only once evey 30 years (as was the case for Danville). I wouldn't b shocked one bit to see the Admirals back in the finals next year.

Much improved,will benefit from a yr in the weightroom. Look for them to make some noise in AA.

Will Dunn transferred from Danville to Boyle County today. What kind of difference will that make for the Ads?

Will Dunn transferred from Danville to Boyle County today. What kind of difference will that make for the Ads?

 

I hope he moved and did everything legit!

I hope he moved and did everything legit!

 

As far as I know, he has. From what I gathered, he had until today to get everything taken care(paperwork) of to be eligible to play next year. He will be at school tomorrow.

As far as I know, he has. From what I gathered, he had until today to get everything taken care(paperwork) of to be eligible to play next year. He will be at school tomorrow.

 

Will Dunn is a great athlete. I hope everything works out for him to play next year. He will have an instant impact on the field.

As for Danville. Winning season. They will most definitely be better this coming season.

I hope he moved and did everything legit!

 

I was told his father lives in the Boyle County school district and that Will had been living with his mother.

 

How will this loss affect Danville? I think it will hurt Danville as they lost their most versatile player and also the team leader. Who will step up in his place?

As far as I know, he has. From what I gathered, he had until today to get everything taken care(paperwork) of to be eligible to play next year. He will be at school tomorrow.

 

WOW :eek: Any news today?

Guess that means he won't be playing tonight in the Lincoln/Danville basketball game......:confused:

Guess that means he won't be playing tonight in the Lincoln/Danville basketball game......:confused:

 

Danville basketball is not going too well either.

The kid is a beast...looks like a man amongst boys when he is on the football field. Danville will miss his presence next year.

Wow,did not see this coming.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.