Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/Harlan County Predictions

Who wins 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the rematch?? SW won the early season game 35-8.. I'm sure HC has improved a lot over the course of the season and so has SW... Should be a great game..

 

Go Warriors!!

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins the rematch?? SW won the early season game 35-8.. I'm sure HC has improved a lot over the course of the season and so has SW... Should be a great game..

 

Go Warriors!!

 

I think it will be a much closer game than than week 1. I am sure both teams have improved over the season. It will depend a lot on who has the healthy players to compete in this one.

The Black Bears Defense has really developed over the course of the season. I would rather not have any but three bad games are better than 3 or 4. If we can work just a little passing game in with our running game I believe we will be fine! I'm going with the Black Bears 21-14. Go Bears!!!

I think that HC will play them closer than last time but I still think SW wins.

 

28 to 20

I will take the Bears in this game. I like what Coach Larkey has done with his "O" and the "D" for the Bears is much better than week 1. I look for Green to have a big game running and passing. I believe putting McMillan out wide to catch some passes like they did against Bell Could be the difference.

 

HC- 20

SW- 14

SW won easily last game, maybe too easily. If coach Anderson can get the boys to forget that first game then SW should be ok. SW power run game and newfound passing game looked good last week. This isn't Coach Larkey's first rodeo though and I am sure the Black Bears will look much different than last time.

 

SW 32

HC 24

Harlan will get their revenge in this one and advance, but in a close game.

 

HC 28

SW 24

Southwestern 21-14.

Would like to see South win but Harlen will beat em by 14

I'll take Southwestern to win the rematch, but it will be closer. Warriors 28-20.

By my count, the last time Larkey lost a first round playoff game was against Boyle County in 1998. I'd be surprised to see that streak end this week.

I will take the Bears in this game. I like what Coach Larkey has done with his "O" and the "D" for the Bears is much better than week 1. I look for Green to have a big game running and passing. I believe putting McMillan out wide to catch some passes like they did against Bell Could be the difference.

 

HC- 20

SW- 14

 

 

I've been hoping for that move most of the season. Not every play but I would be nice to have him out there just as a different look and approach. Seems like McMillan runs with his head down a lot. This way he has to keep his head up and watch for the ball. And I've heard Coach complain about not hitting the hole hard this may get around that as well.

 

Marcus runs hard if he puts on some muscle and wieght he will be a fine RB, if not he will be a fine WR! The Maggard kid is looking pretty good at WR too! Go Bears!!!

I've been hoping for that move most of the season. Not every play but I would be nice to have him out there just as a different look and approach. Seems like McMillan runs with his head down a lot. This way he has to keep his head up and watch for the ball. And I've heard Coach complain about not hitting the hole hard this may get around that as well.

 

Marcus runs hard if he puts on some muscle and wieght he will be a fine RB, if not he will be a fine WR! The Maggard kid is looking pretty good at WR too! Go Bears!!!

 

Spread offense has 2 freshman and 2 sophomores wide and a sophomore RB. Heck of a JV team at least. Marcus may just be that secret weapon this weak catching the ball. Seems like every week somebody shines.

District 7 is a little better than District 8 people think. SW 35 Harlan County 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.