Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/Harlan County Predictions

Who wins 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just so you will know- Pulaski did not make Lincoln pay.:deadhorse:

 

Well how nice that was of them. But I think 3wishes meant having to buy out of Garrard Co to accomadate the Pulaski people.

 

I would love to see Pulaski play Bell Co. I wonder why they don't. I am sure Coach Hilton would love to accomadate them. Heck why not play Boyle too. I mean you all talk the big talk, might as well play the big teams.

 

Non District

North Laurel

Somerset

East Jessamine

Russell Co

Barren Co

 

Not too traditionally tough, matter of fact only Somerset would be considered a good game and I always thought Pulaski dodged Somerset but was forced to play them this year in the bowl game.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy oh boy, lose a game to PC, on your home field no doubt, and it's trash, trash, trash! I notice you failed to put the all powerful Rock on that list of PC's non-district opponents. PC may not be good enough to beat Boyle or Bell, but they are good enough to win a district title... and beat Rock.

 

The SW/ Harlan County game will be over in a hurry, that's for sure. With both teams predominately running the football, the clock will run. Could be under an hour 1/2. Should be a great one though.

Not sure if that was at me or not but I'm sure not whining or complaining, just stating facts. It would've been a $4,000 penalty for Lincoln County.

 

SWP does have speed and I think it will be a dry field this Friday. Harlan County is the big underdog especially after getting beat by 4 touchdowns earlier and with SWP big DL back. Where was he the first game?

 

He had Mono.

Well how nice that was of them. But I think 3wishes meant having to buy out of Garrard Co to accomadate the Pulaski people.

 

I would love to see Pulaski play Bell Co. I wonder why they don't. I am sure Coach Hilton would love to accomadate them. Heck why not play Boyle too. I mean you all talk the big talk, might as well play the big teams.

 

Non District

North Laurel

Somerset

East Jessamine

Russell Co

Barren Co

 

Not too traditionally tough, matter of fact only Somerset would be considered a good game and I always thought Pulaski dodged Somerset but was forced to play them this year in the bowl game.

You need to get used to Pulaski beating Rock for the next few years. Pulaski returns alot of people next season including the QB and running backs along with the starting O and D lines. You may not want to hear it, but Pulaski will be good for a while down the road. You need to get off the Pulaski bashing and support your team!:sssh::sssh:

The game we played against Perry Central was over in right at or a little past 9:30.

Speed don't always mean anything. If Harlan keeps contain and plays assignment football and gets 11 hats to the ball they will give SW all they want. From here on out every game comes down to who wants it more, who is willing to go that extra inch and goes out and play football with the least mistakes. Now every inch will decide if you continue to play football or start basketball.

If Harlan keeps contain and plays assignment football and gets 11 hats to the ball they will give SW all they want.

 

:lol: if they do that every play, they should win in a cake walk.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.