Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

swforever

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by swforever

  1. Somerset is a better team without Cobb. Somerset will win by 2 td's.
  2. Maroonfan I have never sent you any PM's nor have I spoke directly at you. I was not at the game and I just wanted some info on it. thanks
  3. Pulaski fans any comment on this game? What happened?
  4. I am glad I didn't have to play for someone who has zero class like Hines. Coach Anderson and Coach Cobb never get in the paper and make bone head comments like that. Cobb has said some not so good things but he has really changed in the last 5 years, I have not heard anything negative out of him. Its always from the other side of town. Anyway good luck to both teams as always I hope the home town team wins.
  5. I hope PC can get their offense going before the playoffs because the only thing that won the game for them was special teams.
  6. SW is not Lincoln Co. Fast Tracks.
  7. Maroon Fan when you say it like that you make it sound like Pulaski just needs a hug and a pat on the back please stay in the Ray Correll Bowl, if I ran it and I know I don't and my opinion does not matter for anything but I would have said hit the door if you don't want to be here.
  8. When rivals are playing you can pretty much toss out home field advantage.
  9. Somerset will rebound coming off a close loss I look for the defense to tighten down to.
  10. This will be close to close. SW 21 SL 20
  11. Why fix something that is not broke Ray Correll was a Somerset Briar Jumper. I am glad all the crying is over from Pulaski.
  12. I liked the veer when it was at SW I hope they bring it back in the second half.
  13. What are the Warriors trying to do so much that is not working?
  14. We dropped a kickoff last week to seems to be a bad trend.
  15. Thanks for the updates dads; whats on the clock?
  16. We have had some turnover problems early this season I hope it gets corrected before district play.
  17. Was it a long play or just several that added up?
  18. unable to attend all updates appreciated!
  19. Thanks for clearing that up for me 3wishes.
  20. Congrats to Danville, but where was their Defense they always seem to have?
  21. I am not for sure on a couple of the other teams someone correct me if I am wrong, but how can you stay ranked at the bigging of the season with a first game loss ie Pulaski?
  22. Southwestern was very impressive in all aspects of their match with Somerset last week. Can they come out with the same fire against Danville? I think they will, their offensive line is as big as I have ever seen it and they are all athletic for their size. You really can not base anything off scrimmages but Russell Co. was undersized when we played them, Will Danville's Defense step up this week? I look for this to be a classic Southwestern Danville football game as they usually are. I say SW 25 Danville 20.
  23. It's still early and rankings really does not mean anything but Pulaski still in top 10? I think Whitley Co. should be in their spot.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.