Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

malachicrunch

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by malachicrunch

  1. I'm having a hard time recalling a basketball ball coach being fired. Tom Russell?
  2. Middle school teams are usually pretty good at Highlands. We know not to put much stock in that. Right?
  3. Pretty much why I don't participate anymore.
  4. They've been ranked as high as number 1 in preseason polls, but fell short. A lot can happen during season. I'm not sure when Highlands has emerged from the 9th, but I think it's been a long time.
  5. I don't put much stock in preseason ratings. Highlands has been rated highly in the past...
  6. This is a little more in line with how I thought these threads would go. Unfortunately...
  7. I agree. Referencing an earlier post. I would have a bigger issue with the varsity squad coming out of half-time in jeans and sweat shirts
  8. In bball forum i always wondered how the Highlands football threads would go when the program struggled. Not exactly what I expected. Funny everyone is still hung up on the running up the score thing from long ago.
  9. Those guys were special athletes that don't come along very often.
  10. No. But, the young guys get time. Been done before.
  11. Yep. Even though I didn't see the floor, i got to be part of some very memorable moments
  12. Funny. I think he's confused. I really wasn't very good. I was pretty good at pulling the chairs out on the court for timeouts.
  13. I played back in the day. I don't remember anyone blowing us out. Especially by 60
  14. If there are sophomores that are good, they should have been playing.
  15. The basketball ball guys need to be identified and developed. When my kids where there. The middle school teams were always good. But a huge majority were football players. By the time they got to high school, the non footballers sick of being overlooked moved on. So, sacrifice some success at the middle school level to DEVELOP talent for high school.
  16. Until they find a guy that dismisses the football players. Early. They won't have the right guy
  17. Well, they're all football parents, so

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.