Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 50 Highlands 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 329
  • Views 34.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I knew it would be a rough patch of games but I did not expect this egg to be laid by Highlands. What happened tonight? I only saw the running clock 2nd half online.

Will Highlands win a district game this year?

Will Highlands win a district game this year?

 

Uh...yes...Holmes, Grant Co and CovCath

The days of dominance over NKY teams are over.

Edited by bluebayou14

I knew it would be a rough patch of games but I did not expect this egg to be laid by Highlands. What happened tonight? I only saw the running clock 2nd half online.

 

Remember when I asked if Highlands could salvage the season after Campbell Co and people laughed...

Uh...yes...Holmes, Grant Co and CovCath

 

Are you saying they will win all 3 of those games?

Uh...yes...Holmes, Grant Co and CovCath

 

Spoken like a true bluebird faithful. Highlands gonna win a game they dont even play? Might be the only route they have at this point.

 

They aint beating Cov Cath or Dixie, and the way its going, Grant will have a shot at them.

Uh...yes...Holmes, Grant Co and CovCath

 

They won't beat Cov Cath.

Remember when I asked if Highlands could salvage the season after Campbell Co and people laughed...

 

Did you or anyone really think they were going to salvage it against Ryle, St X and SK this year? I guess it depends on your definition of "salvaging a season".

Birds need to find an o line, qb running for his life isn't an offensive scheme you can win with

They got a BIG dose of reality tonight. It is what it is.

Spoken like a true bluebird faithful. Highlands gonna win a game they dont even play? Might be the only route they have at this point.

 

They aint beating Cov Cath or Dixie, and the way its going, Grant will have a shot at them.

 

I think you said the same thing last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.