Ryle 50 Highlands 14

bugatti

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoken like a true bluebird faithful. Highlands gonna win a game they dont even play? Might be the only route they have at this point.

They aint beating Cov Cath or Dixie, and the way its going, Grant will have a shot at them.

They way it's going?

To me they've laid two eggs and played two good games. So it appears to be inconsistency to me.

But again, we heard the same thing last year.

I dont get this either, that got that brand new field house and weight room and their oline is weak, doesnt make sense.

That are small. Again, we told people these two years were coming. Them being small has not been a surprise to HHS fans.

Did you or anyone really think they were going to salvage it against Ryle, St X and SK this year? I guess it depends on your definition of "salvaging a season".

No I didn't think they could beat those teams that they could have a few years ago. I think they will be lucky to compete with CovCath right now.

I think we are just taking same threads from last year and repeating them this year. It looks exactly like the same narrative. Highlands is struggling with the big boys this year and will look good playing in their district. It will come down to Highlands and Cov Cath and one or the other will probably go to semi finals where they get beat.

I think I have seen this story before.