Everything posted by UK#1fanisback
-
Visitors to Frederick Douglass Football this week
I am glad the FD students are getting noticed to play at the next kevel!
-
Visitors to Frederick Douglass Football this week
Has the new Louisville coach stopped in yet?
-
Gallatin County 77 Simon Kenton 74
Always a tough game.
-
Simon Kenton\Gallatin County updates
Coomer 14
-
Simon Kenton\Gallatin County updates
Krohman with 12 Niece 10 Davis 7
-
Visitors to Frederick Douglass Football this week
Pretty awesome!
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Rankings Week 9 Discussion
Walton got blown out but also beat the Camels who are ranked higher.
-
NKMSAA Basketball Updates/Scores Post Here
Summit View 8th beat Holmes last night.
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Rankings Week 9 Discussion
15th or 16th.
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Rankings Week 9 Discussion
#1 team in the 8th not ranked no respect!
-
2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Rankings Week 9 Discussion
I agree. I would rank Simon Kenton in place of Walton.
-
Morgan Stamper of Simon Kenton 1000th Point!
Congratulations!
-
Simon Kenton 62 Marshall County 52
Nice win.
-
Lexington Christian 48 Walton-Verona 22
I was told 3rd straight year LCA has eliminated Walton in the all A.
-
Lexington Christian 48 Walton-Verona 22
What happen to WV? Bad coaching or poor play?
-
Does size matter in the 8th Region?
I know. As long they are shooting good they can't be beat. When the 3s don't drop they lose.
-
Does size matter in the 8th Region?
They do have a state basketball championship.
-
Does size matter in the 8th Region?
First time for everything this might be the year.
-
Border Bowl 2019
I was told JJ Courtney was one of the leading tacklers for Kentucky.
-
Simon Kenton 74 Frederick Douglass 60
Niece 24 Davis 19 Krohman 10 Lair 8 Schwartz 8 Hickey 3 Comer 2
-
Simon Kenton 74 Frederick Douglass 60
Nice win Pioneers!!!
-
Simon Kenton/Frederick Douglass Updates
Niece with 24 now.
-
Simon Kenton/Frederick Douglass Updates
Niece with 20 Davis 19
-
Simon Kenton/Frederick Douglass Updates
SK has hit 10 3s. FD is 0-9
-
Simon Kenton/Frederick Douglass Updates
22-39 and 7 for 18 shooting 3s.