Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Dixie predictions

Who Wins This Big District Battle? 168 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Big District Battle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's get it started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone else is going to have to add the poll.

  • Replies 196
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm hoping that last night's second half team shows up next week. If so, they'll be in good shape. :thumb:

If the Birds continue to play stellar special teams and take care of the football they roll to victory #4. If they don't it could be interesting.

Go Birds:dancingpa

Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

It seemed that Dixie took advantage of an advantage they had out wide over last night. I don't see that advantage existing in this game.

 

HHS by 21 .

  • Author
Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

 

Sure it was.:irked: :irked: Blame it on Boom.

I certainly don't want to derail the topic (btw, Highlands wins this one easily) but how many of these starters are seniors?

 

In other words, is Highlands going to be this good next season?

 

-CardinalsFan

The birds are the class of Northern Kentucky. They win big.

Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

I only gave you 2. Were u in my truck last night after the game:irked: Highlands wins this one by 28. Maybe next year guys. Dale is Mad!!!!!!!:madman: :D

Wait a minute. I messed up royally. Sorry Red Colonels but I mistakenly voted for you guys. No disrespect but Birds all the way! Must be these meds that Boom has me on for some back pain.

Dr. Boom...........nice ring to it!.........he only wishes.

Birds by at least 4td's......They are to athletic on both sides of the ball for the Red Colonels....

I hope Dixie shows up and give Highlands a better game than last year. I felt so sorry for them when the Birds scored on their first 14 possessions or something like that.

 

I seriously hope its a good game but I still think the Birds are too athletic and will match up well with them. I expect Bricking to be pressured a lot and make some big throwing errors. Something tells me that Simons, Hurtt and Roller will be flying from all angles on Defense.

 

Birds 47

Dixie 22

 

One interesting matchup should be the Dettmer kid who ate up CCH last night with the Birds DB's. Maybe they will tape some of that "Chad Johnson" stuff I read in the paper up on the bulletin board this week. Put Austin Collinsworth on him man to man and see how many catches he gets.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.