Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Dixie predictions

Who Wins This Big District Battle? 168 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Big District Battle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

No doubt that the district games aren't as important to win as they were in the past, in terms of making the playoffs. However, bottom line is that his kids aren't in shape to play football at the beginning, or even middle, of football season is a dangerous thing. Especially since there are now going to be at least two teams that are working their tail off year round...

 

As for the bolded, if I didn't know you, I'd tell you that these are excuses to settle for mediocrity...:D

Let's get one thing straight, I agree with your stance as far as working hard and being in shape. I believe that all the off season work that HHS puts in does make a difference and I wish that we did it too. I'm just playing the devils advocate.... ie I'm not really a devil. :laugh:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm telling you guys, you're getting sucked into all the Highlands hype.

 

Get ready to be SHOCKED !!!

 

The hex is on Highlands, I can feel it in my bones.

I respect and appreciate your positivity, but apparently you haven't seen the birds score 21+ points in the first quarter. i predict exactly that which will be enought to take the wind out of the colonels' sails friday which should be in the low 70's and a great night for a beating!!!!

 

 

Nice , VERY NICE !!! :fire:

Let's get one thing straight, I agree with your stance as far as working hard and being in shape. I believe that all the off season work that HHS puts in does make a difference and I wish that we did it too. I'm just playing the devils advocate.... ie I'm not really a devil. :laugh:

 

I know, I'm just arguing...:D

I know, I'm just arguing...:D

No I'm arguing.:D :laugh:

No I'm arguing.:D :laugh:

 

NO...I'M ARGUING...

NO...I'M ARGUING...

That isn't arguing! It's simply contradiction! An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition!

That isn't arguing! It's simply contradiction!

Yeah! What he said!:fight:

 

 

Hey, we aren't supposed to agree on anything this week!:scared:

 

 

Besides if you go back and look you will clearly see that I'm arguing and your just arguing, BF is simply contradicting.:laugh: :laugh:

Besides I'm arguing and your just arguing, BF is simply contradicting.

I got tired of contradicting myself and thought I'd try it on someone else for a while.
I got tired of contradicting myself and thought I'd try it on someone else for a while.

I don't have a problem with that at all as longs as in the end I can connect a series of statements intended to establish a proposition.:D

I'm telling you guys, you're getting sucked into all the Highlands hype.

 

Get ready to be SHOCKED !!!

 

The hex is on Highlands, I can feel it in my bones.

I don't know what you do in your free time but you ought to seek some help for it!

:lol:

I don't know what you do in your free time but you ought to seek some help for it!

With an avatar like that you're one to talk.

 

 

JK:lol:

birds in shut out 28-0

birds in shut out 28-0

Is this the final or halftime score!!!!! Highlands will score more than 28 points. My final score is 35-14 Highlands

I predict that 6 different birds score and two different QB's for HHS pass for TD's. Yes, I know that this is fantasy football, but, IT's HIGHLANDS!!! I will be playing Enter Sandman in my car on the Way down 275 to Dixie Hwy. To quote "Enter night(birds), exit light(colonels). Grain of Sand(Dixie's-D, We're off to never never land(endzone for birds). "Can you feel it, Huh huh Huh????"-Jim Carrey from Liar Liar. "Jordan steps back, he shoots, HE SCORES!!!" "Thanks, I'll be here all night, tip your waiter."

Are you guys starting to put helium in your tires these days. You're a riot!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.