Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Dixie predictions

Who Wins This Big District Battle? 168 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Big District Battle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can't believe that we have sunk to trash talking about JV on a Varsity thread, but OK RH. Birds name the score. And when TS gets upset as he has historically everytime they have played HHS and lost and things start going bad, look for me in the stands, I will be smiling big a proud singing-

 

"Oh hail Highlands team, oh hail Highlands team,

their blue and white and full of fight and not afraid to hit that line,

oh hail Highlands team, oh hail Highlands team,

they'll march right up and down the field and fight, fight, fight till the end"

 

oh yeah

 

H-I-G-H-L-A-N-D-S!!! (that one was for you Pattiann, and you think I don't pay attention?)

 

Who's trash talking ? I just stated the facts , thats all !:D And just remember that History does repeat itself ! " Old Times there are NOT Forgotten " I'll end that with alittle 1 ....2....3....DIXIE PRIDE !!!!:fight: :fight: :fight:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh the soph jv year, most of this year's senior's were starting varsity . They were not available to play jv. Just thought I'd throw that little bit of info out.

 

Same with Dixie ! Just to let ya know that little info . :cool:

Dixie week is getting as good as Cov Cath week...almost.

On the Soph JV year , I think ya lost 28 to 7 ! That was the end of your 3 yr undefeated JV's streak ! That game was played at Dixie , just like this one will be !!!:fire:

That was the year JC hung 400 yds on your frosh team and that was at Dixie! Doesn't mean squat for whats going to happen tomorrow tonight.

Same with Dixie ! Just to let ya know that little info . :cool:
The only difference is the Bird's have two victory's on the varsity level. It should be a good game and I hope that everyone comes out of this game healthy. The next time they meet will really be the game that matters.
Dixie week is getting as good as Cov Cath week...almost.

I know, isn't it great! Oh to be back among my friends from Ft. Thomas and Park Hills again. I feel like I've been away to war and finally come home again.:D

SM welcome back from the war, hope you kept your head down,:thumb: No just kidding. It is great to have it back in the same district. Too bad old Dave B isn't on the sidelines also.

For Red Heat a song comes to mind, I think something like "and all the bells were ringing The night we drove Ol DIXIE down.:walk: :walk: :dancingpa

SM welcome back from the war, hope you kept your head down,:thumb: No just kidding. It is great to have it back in the same district. Too bad old Dave B isn't on the sidelines also.

For Red Heat a song comes to mind, I think something like "and all the bells were ringing The night we drove Ol DIXIE down.:walk: :walk: :dancingpa

And the people were singin na nana nanana. :dancingpa

Okay, now this is just getting weird.

cool_shades.gif

Then add on that by week 12 our kids are peaking and well conditioned every year.

 

Just a thought...wouldn't it be nice to START the season in top physical condition and then improve your football skills during the season rather than worrying getting in shape for the playoffs?

That isn't arguing! It's simply contradiction! An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition!

 

Huh?:creepy:

Not the whole greatest team ever thing again!:eek:

 

Look, this team has more varsity experience then HHS. When they played as frosh they were even but I believe HHS won, as sophs on JV we won, last year you won. This should be a great matchup and in no way do I think that HHS's talent is superior.

 

Look, I know Dale likes to throw that out there every season, but I'm not him. I truely believe this offensive line is one of the best since Rob Smith was blasting people all over the place. I am not saying any other position, I am saying the offensive line, specifically. Now, I do think this group of linebackers are pretty special too, but not as good as the 04' linebackers (and the rest of the defense ;) , but that might be a little bias, :D ).

Dixie week is getting as good as Cov Cath week...almost.

Shouldn't we wait till Dixie wins one first? After all, it has been since 02' since that happened.

Huh?:creepy:

Old Monty Python reference. ;)

Old Monty Python reference. ;)

 

I know...I am just always stunned when someone on here says something that sounds like they have a brain!:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.