Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Dixie predictions

Who Wins This Big District Battle? 168 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins This Big District Battle?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Shouldn't we wait till Dixie wins one first? After all, it has been since 02' since that happened.

 

Why do we have to wait? It didn't stop us when CCH lost every game from 01-06...

  • Replies 196
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SM welcome back from the war, hope you kept your head down,:thumb: No just kidding. It is great to have it back in the same district. Too bad old Dave B isn't on the sidelines also.

For Red Heat a song comes to mind, I think something like "and all the bells were ringing The night we drove Ol DIXIE down.:walk: :walk: :dancingpa

 

What was that book called , Oh ya " To Kill a Mocking BIRD " !!!:lol: :p

Too bad old Dave B isn't on the sidelines also.

 

 

Speak for yourself. :lol: If Dave B was still there, then, IMO, there wouldn't be a nice new stadium to play in.

Why do we have to wait? It didn't stop us when CCH lost every game from 01-06...

 

That is true. I think we were still upset about 00'. We shouldn't bring that up though, that gives me the shivvers.:madman:

The only difference is the Bird's have two victory's on the varsity level. It should be a good game and I hope that everyone comes out of this game healthy. The next time they meet will really be the game that matters.

 

The Big difference was the SR's you had then ! One HUGE LINE and that little guy JK !;) I'll agree with ya on a good game and I hope everyone comes out of the game healthy also !:thumb:

That is true. I think we were still upset about 00'. We shouldn't bring that up though, that gives me the shivvers.:madman:

 

You had to go with the 00', didn't you. Just kicked my dog...poor fella...

That is true. I think we were still upset about 00'. We shouldn't bring that up though, that gives me the shivvers.:madman:

 

Not trying to bring up a sour note I just don't know. What happen in 00?

That was the year JC hung 400 yds on your frosh team and that was at Dixie! Doesn't mean squat for whats going to happen tomorrow tonight.

 

Thats right MC it doesn't ! Your right on that , streaks , 4oo yd rushers , best Lb 's and OL ever ! None of that means as much as " GAME TIME " !:thumb: Dixie is just happy the game is at home and we don't have that long bus ride back home after that beating we get. Dixie is just happy SM washed those RED socks this week ! By the way , could you guys hold up a banner up before the game , that says " District Champs " !:D

Thats right MC it doesn't ! Your right on that , streaks , 4oo yd rushers , best Lb 's and OL ever ! None of that means as much as " GAME TIME " !:thumb: Dixie is just happy the game is at home and we don't have that long bus ride back home after that beating we get. Dixie is just happy SM washed those RED socks this week ! By the way , could you guys hold up a banner up before the game , that says " District Champs " !:D

 

Last time that happened i do believe we somehow ended up with it in our locker room the next morning after winning districts in 05

Look, I know Dale likes to throw that out there every season, but I'm not him. I truely believe this offensive line is one of the best since Rob Smith was blasting people all over the place. I am not saying any other position, I am saying the offensive line, specifically. Now, I do think this group of linebackers are pretty special too, but not as good as the 04' linebackers (and the rest of the defense ;) , but that might be a little bias, :D ).

Geez! the best team in the last two years. Whod' a thunk it.:D :laugh:

 

 

 

 

BTW - I think this years team is a good one too. Just not as good as you do. After all Rob did go on to play at a little school down south didn't he? I don't think any of the current such lineman are being looked at by people in the Knoxville area.

Old Monty Python reference. ;)

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tis only a flesh wound.

You had to go with the 00', didn't you. Just kicked my dog...poor fella...

I know, jeez he couldn't went in the other direction and said 06' and spared you a little but noooooo! :D

Geez! the best team in the last two years. Whod' a thunk it.:D :laugh: QUOTE]

 

Rob was a Senior in 01' which makes that 6 years ago, right? Rob's line was equivalent to the line this season IMO, that's the only reason I brought them up. I'd say being even with them is a big accomplishment. I'd love for someone to compare my Offensive Line to theirs (we just put a couple of good defensive players on either side of the center and called them blockers).

 

I hope this turns out to be a great game. Good luck to each team and I'll be watching from the stands for sure. C.......A..........K........E!!!

I see the 'Birds winning the turnover battle and also the time of possession battle on the strength of their running game. Plus, I predict that HHS' linebackers spend a lot of time in Dixie's offensive backfield, creating havoc for the Colonels.

 

HHS 45

DH 17

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.