Everything posted by PutMeInCoach
-
Cooper appoints Ryan Bowman new basketball coach
Interesting choice.
-
Wedding Pictures
Getting married in two weeks. This is our plan.
-
Simon Kenton 53 Walton-Verona 51 (OT)
Walton had to win and hold Simon to under 60 or Grant got the one.
-
Simon Kenton 53 Walton-Verona 51 (OT)
SK 53. WV 51. Final OT
-
Walton Verona 66 Martin County 59 (All A Classic-Round 2)
Walton 66 MC 59. Final
-
Covington Catholic 77 Simon Kenton 37
February 14, 2012. Simon 79 - CCH 71
-
Walton-Verona 81 Gallatin County 49
WV 81-GC 49 Final.
-
Walton-Verona 68 Newport Central Catholic 55
Any update?
-
Wrestlemania
PutMeInCoach replied to MaddenCurse44's topic in Boxing / Mixed Martial Arts / Professional WrestlingStrange move to let TNA have their champ show up and get squashed.
-
Wrestlemania
PutMeInCoach replied to MaddenCurse44's topic in Boxing / Mixed Martial Arts / Professional WrestlingThe night 2 ending was so lackluster. Overall solid weekend but the Rock being MIA really left me wanting more with the Cena story.
-
Restaurant Experiences
I’ll never get it either.
-
Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA
I can't imagine who thought putting this out would help public opinion. Scottie's team had to be pumped once they saw it.
-
Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA
I'd like to see the ruined pants. Seems like that could help the officers case.
-
Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA
And why does the video start after the alleged dragging...?
-
Scottie Scheffler Arrested at PGA
Did this guy have money on the line against Scottie?
-
Scott 72 Walton Verona 52
A good ole fashion beating.
-
Bracken County 35 Walton-Verona 7
WV has had a total of 4 seniors in their previous 2 games go down with season ending injuries. All 4 major contributors.
-
Dixie at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates
I was told no cash but they will take credit card at the gate.
-
Collins 57 Simon Kenton 47 (8th Region Semifnals)
I thought so too.
-
Walton-Verona vs Grant County Predictions/Updates
49-47 final.
-
First Concert You Ever Attended
Tom Petty
-
Walton-Verona 107 Scott 104 (OT)
Carter Kroman: 23 Pts Julian Dixon: 23 Pts/14 Rbs Aaron Gutman: 20 Pts/13 Rbs Max Montgomery: 17 Pts Zach Smith: 15 Pts Connor Gregory: 7 Pts Landon Bach: 2 Pts I couldn't find stats/roster for Scott but #10 is a player.
-
Walton-Verona 107 Scott 104 (OT)
I'd say the FT difference came from Walton constantly driving to the hoop when Scott did not. Scott had a chance to win it in regulation and drew up a rushed 3 instead of driving to the basket in what would have been almost guaranteed foul/shots. 2 of the 3 crew members were in over their head. Hopefully it was just a bad night.
-
Walton-Verona 107 Scott 104 (OT)
I'm curious, would you not qualify Evangel Christian as a quality opponent?
-
Walton-Verona 107 Scott 104 (OT)
The refs lost control of the game early and often.