Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan County's Trent Noah commits to South Carolina (Noah granted release from SC)

Featured Replies

Noah, a 6'6" wing and the state's #2 prospect, chose the Gamecocks over Stanford, Seton Hall, Cal, and Butler, among others. 

This commitment happened on the first of the month. 

Congratulations, but can this kid really play in the SEC?

If I was the Head Coach at SC I’d not invest in green bananas. I don’t expect him to be around after his season. 

1 hour ago, Down4theblue said:

If I was the Head Coach at SC I’d not invest in green bananas. I don’t expect him to be around after his season. 

Where do you think he's gonna go?

On 10/27/2023 at 11:44 AM, 4 Quarters said:

Congratulations, but can this kid really play in the SEC?

If his AAU history is any indication then he may not make it a season at SC, very good shooter with very limited defense. My money says you will see him in 25 at a smaller D1--thinking WKU. Good luck and patience for sure

  • Author

Noah's back on the market. Is he a good fit for the new-look Wildcats?

He put on a show at Rupp during the state tournament. 

GM_Zi0sXwAAwDVZ.thumb.jpeg.e538e9265ef2a1a697c7a6610fe54adc.jpeg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.