Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCDAWGS19

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LCDAWGS19

  1. Highlands Franklin County Lloyd Boyd County Kentucky 55
  2. Bluebirds make the trip west and win by 7
  3. I'm taking my Cats (heart). While Pendleton has improved quite a bit, I don't think they've gotten to this level yet. Jugs by a few scores
  4. Gonna be a good one, but I see Mason Co pulling it out by 10 or so.
  5. Shouldn't be a mystery which side I'm leaning here. lol
  6. Mayfield Frederick Douglass Belfry Raceland Walton Verona 37 pts
  7. Manual CAL St. X Johnson Central Beechwood Total points:46
  8. Highlands Trinity Franklin County St. Xavier Murray 46 points
  9. The Wildcats will be replacing QB1, RB1, and WR1.
  10. Gonna be a tough year in Falmouth, IMO.
  11. Is there a complete list of teams anywhere? Thanks in advance for the help!
  12. Harrison captures their 2nd title in 3 seasons.
  13. I heard there were 5 such calls. Pretty safe to say Robert Myrick wasn't one of them.
  14. This is correct. I don't see Rigdon coming back this way while he's in school.
  15. There's a name I'd never thought I hear mentioned again...
  16. The most recent Commuter Data report states that 30 people drive from Oldham Co to Montgomery Co for work daily. I'd say the chances one would move are...not great.
  17. A week in and this one has been pretty quiet
  18. LCA makes sense for Mays...
  19. It's also a fellow 10th Region school, but yes.
  20. The username should make this obvious, but... GO CARDS!
  21. The only thing dad did was open a practice in the chiropractic hotbed of... (checks notes)...Mt. Sterling, KY.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.