Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

Indiana starting on July 27...just announced.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Mask mandate going into effect for Ohio starting tomorrow. 

I thought they already had one?  Wasn't Kings Island upset about that, or was it something else?

Just now, Randy Parker said:

I thought they already had one?  Wasn't Kings Island upset about that, or was it something else?

I think masks were originall only required in the most heavily affected counties in Ohio.

4 hours ago, CincySportsFan said:

I wonder if there could still be a possibility that she started having the cough in the first place due to the Lisinopril.  I know you said the doctor cut the dosage in half, but I'd see about changing it altogether.  I say that, because that's what I took, and had the same dang cough.  It wasn't productive, just an annoyance.  Doctor went ahead and switched me to Losartin and I've been fine (cough-wise) ever since.

As to the pneumonia, I'm not a doctor, nor do I pretend to be one.  But, I wonder about the fact that so many people have just been lying around for the past 4 months or so, that we're doing much more shallow breathing and not fully evacuating our lungs the way we might normally do.  So, maybe some things (bacteria, fungi, etc.) that might normally get expelled, are now able to settle in easier?  Either way, hope she recovers quickly.

Thank you.

He did that a while back and she had an adverse reaction to Losartin. He's using the half dose of the other HP med to determine a replacement. I don't know what it is. 

I agree that she may have laid around too much these last few months, but she has other conditions that prevent her from just going out. That being the case, I just want to do all I can to make sure this is not a repetitive thing. 

 

Just now, rjs4470 said:

I think masks were originall only required in the most heavily affected counties in Ohio.

Maybe that was it.  I thought they reopened with a mask requirement and Kings Island wasn't happy about it.  

This is an excerpt from the most recent Broward County Florida emergency ordinance ...

Section 4. Responsibility to Ensure Compliance with Applicable Orders.

A. Residential Property Residents.

All persons who reside on any residential property, whether single family or multi-family, and irrespective of whether they own or rent the property, must ensure that all persons on the residential property, including guests, comply with all applicable guidelines of any Broward County Emergency Order, including the facial covering requirements. Residents who fail to ensure compliance with all applicable Broward County Emergency Orders by such persons shall be subject to the penalties set forth in Section 8-56 of the Broward County Code of Ordinances, with each person present and in violation of an applicable Emergency Order constituting a separate violation.

https://www.broward.org/CoronaVirus/Documents/EmergencyOrder20-22.pdf

 

Peeping Toms and Drones looking in your windows?? ?

 

It will be a Class B Misdemeanor in Indiana for not wearing a mask. 

3 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Mask mandate going into effect for Ohio starting tomorrow. 

I believe we are at 29 or maybe 30 states now requiring masks.

Over two months ago I started a thread about wearing masks. I wonder what things would look like now if everyone started wearing masks then. 

25 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Over two months ago I started a thread about wearing masks. I wonder what things would look like now if everyone started wearing masks then. 

Guess we’ll know in 3-4 weeks if masks work. I hope they do.

Saw US has contracted with Pfizer for 600 million doses of covid vaccine with initial 100 million due in December. Pfizer released early data showing had better immune response than Moderna’s candidate vaccine. Showed strong T cell response along with producing antibodies. Will start phase 3 trial this month. 

Friday July 24 will mark one month since Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas Counties implemented their mask ordinances and closed all of the bars. Since July 1st the number of positive cases in Hillsborough alone has increased by more than 110%. 

4 hours ago, swamprat said:

Friday July 24 will mark one month since Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas Counties implemented their mask ordinances and closed all of the bars. Since July 1st the number of positive cases in Hillsborough alone has increased by more than 110%. 

Not good news. If masks don't work in slowing it down, then what is left to try and get this under some control?

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Not good news. If masks don't work in slowing it down, then what is left to try and get this under some control?

Implementing an ordinance and people following said ordinance are two different things. 

Still, though, those are some pretty staggering numbers. 

All of these ordinances will work in a week. No questions,  it will work.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.